May 1st. Is this when the Country re-opens?

You weren't right.

It was you who was corrected. That is true.

You never had the authority to correct me, all you ever had was the authority to speak your mind.

You are so clueless....please tell me that this sort of crap is not par around here....

You never had the authority to correct me, all you ever had was the authority to speak your mind.

You are so clueless....please tell me that this sort of crap is not par around here....

There is no authority in debate. Isn't there, as you said, True/Not True?

What is clueless?

There is no authority in debate. Isn't there, as you said, True/Not True?

What is clueless?

You dont have the authority to decide True/Not True asshole.

As you were supposed to know.

You get to make an argument.

I decide where I stand.

THE END

Leave it much longer and there won't be much to reopen. All those restaurants you live will not survive, better get used to dining out at Wendys and Micky D's.

After I saw what happened at the Marion State Prison and saw the acute pneumonia covid-19 causes I’m willing to risk that.

After I saw what happened at the Marion State Prison and saw the acute pneumonia covid-19 causes I’m willing to risk that.

I just looked that up. This is horrifying.
~~~
MARION — The county's top health official is urging the Marion community to be vigilant, as an outbreak of the novel coronavirus at a Marion prison spills into the general public.

More than 80% of Marion Correctional Institution's prison population has tested positive for COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus, along with more than 160 corrections officers and other staff who live in Marion and surrounding counties, according to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.

There may be even more MCI prisoners who have the virus. Though a prison spokesperson previously said the mass testing of the prison population was completed more than a week ago, on Friday spokesperson JoEllen Smith said only 2,300 tests had been administered at the Marion prison.

She did not clarify whether that included staff, as well as inmates. There are about 2,500 inmates at the Marion prison.

https://www.marionstar.com/story/ne...eak-seeping-into-larger-community/3026133001/

Restaurants are dead.

On the plus side Dead Restaurants are the only place to score a freezer just now!

Thin about restaurants, bars, shopping centers, retail stores movie theaters- Its gonna be a long time before people start returning to those places. This economy is going to be in bad shape for years to come.

Thin about restaurants, bars, shopping centers, retail stores movie theaters- Its gonna be a long time before people start returning to those places. This economy is going to be in bad shape for years to come.

Try decades. No one living today will see an improvement in their lives from where they were in February.

It’s possible but surprisingly our division had a record breaking month last March and were on pace to do a volume of business we did last April for this month but this can’t go on forever then I probably will be.
Guaranteed. There's no hope for anyone these days.

I’m certain that will be the case. Some businesses present higher risk of transmitting the virus than others. Those will be the last to open and the first to be shut down should a second wave occur.

... I think everyone is expecting a 'second wave'.

Back