Mikes Hard Lemonade [Poll]

Mikes Hard Lemonade

• Total voters
I drink all sorts from mixed drinks like Jager Bombs, Tequila Sunrises, Dirty Girl Scouts, and even some of the bottled fruity stuff. Normally it was always the Captain Morgan stuff though. I tend towards just having some beer, hard liquor, or my special punch though. I posted the recipe on the recipe exchange, page 27. It has enough alcohol to floor even more seasoned drinkers. My neighbors drink very often, and could only handle two solo cups worth. I only really drink at social events though, or when I eat out at a good restaurant, and can't resist something special. I have had a small bars worth of Alcohol to, share, and entertain though

I have a bottle of vermouth, and have been making myself martinis (sometimes with olive juice/olives) from the gin or vodka that we like to drink.

I drink all sorts from mixed drinks like Jager Bombs, Tequila Sunrises, Dirty Girl Scouts, and even some of the bottled fruity stuff. Normally it was always the Captain Morgan stuff though. I tend towards just having some beer, hard liquor, or my special punch though. I posted the recipe on the recipe exchange, page 27. It has enough alcohol to floor even more seasoned drinkers. My neighbors drink very often, and could only handle two solo cups worth. I only really drink at social events though, or when I eat out at a good restaurant, and can't resist something special. I have had a small bars worth of Alcohol to, share, and entertain though

Wow, you drink a lot. Didn't you say your health was not good?

I don't think it's worth taking you off ignore to figure out what you could want on a alcohol discussion, Yurt. I'll wait till someone quotes you.

Some damn good booze.

Tequila 33, Reposado Tequila.
407dd6e4b7f1794ef94f70e09978fed2.jpg

Vincent Van Gogh, Melon Vodka.
van.jpg

Stallion, Anejo Tequila.
IMGP1513__03822__36446.1445585262.1280.1280.JPG

Narutotai Ginjo Nama Genshu Sake.
288_1-700x1000.jpg

I don't drink, haven't for over 13 yrs. When I did, I preferred Crown Royal on ice and Molson Golden.

Crown is a quality whiskey. Did you grow-up close to the Canadian border, seeing as how you developed a taste for a Canadian whiskey and beer?

No. I live in PA. I drank Bud and Bacardi & Coke for years before switching to Molson and Crown.

Well, given that, I guess you were trying to class it up. I consciously do that when I go looking for something new, like a scotch or craft beer.

Actually, I quit drinking twice in my life. The first time I thought it was hurting my marriage, but it was a coworker of my ex wife who wrecked that. After a bitter divorce and a layoff days after the settlement, I fell "off the wagon" on my head for about 6-8 months. I got tired of it and quit to put my life back together, but never made alcohol anywhere near a priority either time I drank.

Actually, I quit drinking twice in my life. The first time I thought it was hurting my marriage, but it was a coworker of my ex wife who wrecked that. After a bitter divorce and a layoff days after the settlement, I fell "off the wagon" on my head for about 6-8 months. I got tired of it and quit to put my life back together, but never made alcohol anywhere near a priority either time I drank.

I admit that it's healthier to abstain, even though it's something I enjoy indulging in my own life. Certainly, if you had had a control problem, it would be highly commendable that you made the decision to quit (something I encourage anyone who is an addict). I am sorry about your ex's damned coworker.

Back