Mikes Hard Lemonade [Poll]

Mikes Hard Lemonade

• Total voters
I admit that it's healthier to abstain, even though it's something I enjoy indulging in my own life. Certainly, if you had had a control problem, it would be highly commendable that you made the decision to quit (something I encourage anyone who is an addict). I am sorry about your ex's damned coworker.

I never had a control problem. I never allowed it to become a priority. When I shot hi-power rifle competitions, I wouldn't even drink coffee, much less any alcohol 3 days before I competed.
Like I said, I just grew tired of it, it was an easy decision. I still shoot pool in bars and fire companies twice every week, but have no inclination to have a drink. And although once in a great while
I've missed the taste of a good beer, I still haven't had one.

Never apologize for serving scotch. If your guests are to prolish to appreciate scotch, they don't deserve to be there. Smoky scotches, like Glenfiddich, are heavenly.

Scotch is my favorite. I'm kind of a masochist when it comes to my alcohol options. Islay scotch is my favorite scotch because it's the harshest whiskey region. To be honest though I always buy the cheapest islay single malt I can.

Scotch is my favorite. I'm kind of a masochist when it comes to my alcohol options. Islay scotch is my favorite scotch because it's the harshest whiskey region. To be honest though I always buy the cheapest islay single malt I can.

I have to settle for Kirkland Blended Scotch (MacCallan) until I can afford to spend $60+ on Laphroig or some other quality scotch. At this point, we just buy Kirkland Gin (which is qood quality) and either Smirnoff or Belvedere (my wife likes it) vodka, and occasionally buy a cheap bourbon such as Evan Williams.

Back