Miss USA Rima Fakih stripping contest photos emerge

In my experience what men call plain, fat or any other word which means "I dont want my male friends to think I would deem her fuckable" Do have better personalities then the women that are deemed hot enough to fuck by all males.

The hot enough chicks get a warped view of the world and are often laboring under the delusion that they are more valuble as a human being and much more interesting then men pretend they are.

Ive know a couple of truely HOT chicks who were pretty normal but they are just the exception.

Their being HOT has no fucking (pun intended) use for me.

We're sorry.

In my experience what men call plain, fat or any other word which means "I dont want my male friends to think I would deem her fuckable" Do have better personalities then the women that are deemed hot enough to fuck by all males.

The hot enough chicks get a warped view of the world and are often laboring under the delusion that they are more valuble as a human being and much more interesting then men pretend they are.

Ive know a couple of truely HOT chicks who were pretty normal but they are just the exception.

Must you really post your daily affirmation on the board??

I just want to know why anybody would care if she was in a radio-sponsored pole dancing contest where they wore clothes?

You could well be describing some posters on here, although as to their alleged pulchritude we only have their word for it. Certainly modesty is not a quality known to them.

Last edited:
yeah, somehow I just don't buy that story....

Also, just because her family came from Iran doesn't mean she must be Muslim. There are many Christians that live in Iran and other areas of the Middle East

From Wikipedia:

Fakih was born in Srifa, Lebanon on October 2, 1986, to a prominent Shia Muslim family.[3][4] She moved to New York with her family in 1993, where she later attended St. John's Preparatory School, a Catholic high school.[2] Her family moved to Dearborn, Michigan, in 2003. Fakih's family is Muslim, but they celebrate elements of both the Muslim and Christian faiths.

Last edited:
You could well be describing some posters on here although as to their alleged pulchritude we only have their word for it. Certainly modesty is not a quality known to them.

Yeah....Kind of like your late night pm's to me telling me what a BIG guy you are!

Now wrap it up would ya, Tiny Tom?

small_pecker_condoms.jpg

Yeah....Kind of like your late night pm's to me telling me what a BIG guy you are!

Now wrap it up would ya, Tiny Tom?

small_pecker_condoms.jpg

Said with a total straight face, I might add....

"You could well be describing some posters on here although as to their alleged pulchritude we only have their word for it. Certainly modesty is not a quality known to them."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Her attractiveness has little to do with her banging ability. Arab women are notoriously freaky.

Hey Big Guy. You're the one who is always telling the guys that you'll hit anything with two legs and high levels of estrogen.

You certainly don't come across 99.9999% of the time as being the least bit picky. Of course I could have got it wrong...

rolling_eyes.jpg

Hey Big Guy. You're the one who is always telling the guys that you'll hit anything with two legs and high levels of estrogen.

You certainly don't come across 99.9999% of the time as being the least bit picky. Of course I could have got it wrong...

rolling_eyes.jpg
No, I'm not picky. Only extolling her virtues (albeit perceived) outside of the possibility of being hot. Hot women are typically lousy in bed.

Oh who gives a damn? I heard that the woman who should have won didn't because the judge(s) didn't like her answer about the border situation a'la Arizona. What a crock!

It never ceases to amaze me how a yard of fabric or the venue of entertainment determines the madonna/whore status of these contests.

Come on, America...get real. Let's have a REAL beauty contest....no politics, no gowns, no talent shows, scholarships, spokes person gigs....just have the women come out in swimsuit contests and let an all male jury judge on a combination of prettiest face combined with best body! They get a cash prize and a few promo gigs and that's it!

And if the blue noses and jealous women don't like it, then just abolish the damned things and be done with it.

yeah, somehow I just don't buy that story....

Also, just because her family came from Iran doesn't mean she must be Muslim. There are many Christians that live in Iran and other areas of the Middle East
I completely fail to even see the relevence of the question to anyone but a bigot. So what if she is Muslim? It's a free country and she has the right to worship God in any way she see's fit. She's a stunningly beautiful woman and as much an American as any dim witted trailer park red neck.

I Dunno Desh. USL doesn't act that way and she's pretty damned hot!

Back