Monday is Columbus/Indigenous people's day.

Rightist horseshit.
Nope. Simply the truth. Columbus Day is Columbus Day. There is no "indigenous people's day". That's leftist bullshit... an attempt by leftists to hijack a holiday that they don't like.
In the future it is predicted that there will be no ' states ' in North America
I don't care what any uninspired 'seer' has to say about the future.
and the majority of the population will not be white European immigrants as it is now.
Howdya like them apples ?
I'm not a fan of rotten apples. The illegal alien invasion is ruining the culture of this once great nation that was once UNDER GOD.

I think it should be celebrated as the point in history that we made contact as a world with the physical land mass of this now great nation
I think the achievement of Columbus was monumental historically. You have to give credit to him for being visionary, fearless, and bold. I just think secular federal holidays should celebrate Americans.

Ask the American India tribes if it’s ok if we stay now

I think they all have spoken to that subject

Do me a favor if you will

Look it up while I’m gone

I’ll look it up too

And we can discuss it like two proud Americans

And we all here can evaluate your bot hole ness

Or maybe even give you a chance to PROVE you are a real human

Deal?

Bye fir real now
Why wouldn't they want their land back???

I accept your surrender, Evictim.

How does Columbus discover something that was already there?
The native people did not know they were alive?!

How does Columbus discover something that was already there?

Robert Ballard discovered the wreckage of the Titanic in 1985

Robert Peary earned fame for discovering the North Pole

So I guess they really didn't since both were already there

Chris Columbus was just looking for a better life. Look at him as the democrats say, introducing "newcomers" to a new land full of opportunities minus the free hotels, food, and cellphones they demand now.

It is so strange to celebrate both days at the same time, one raped and murdered the other.

Palm Beach County kids have the day off.

Maybe we should call it see both sides day?
The indigenous tribes were raping, murdering, and scalping one another long before Christopher Columbus showed up.

Back