Monkey Madness

Bush Doublespeak

"At home, Bush ruled out any bailout of homeowners hit with foreclosures in the form of direct assistance. But he said “enormous empathy” is in order for such people and indicated he was open to some federal help for people to refinance and keep their homes.

“The word bailout — I’m not exactly sure what you mean. If you mean direct grants to homeowners, the answer would be no,” the president said. "

So I guess I was right. He does support federal help in bailing these tards out. So much for the free market. Thanks again Republicans.

Bush Doublespeak

"At home, Bush ruled out any bailout of homeowners hit with foreclosures in the form of direct assistance. But he said “enormous empathy” is in order for such people and indicated he was open to some federal help for people to refinance and keep their homes.

“The word bailout — I’m not exactly sure what you mean. If you mean direct grants to homeowners, the answer would be no,” the president said. "

So I guess I was right. He does support federal help in bailing these tards out. So much for the free market. Thanks again Republicans.

I don't have any idea of what he means by this.

Bush Doublespeak

As I said. Not much of a conservative. Somehow if you get elected and have an R next to your name action seems to be ignored and that R takes all precedence.

I don't have any idea of what he means by this.
It seems to mean he would help companies refi them into better mortgages. It sounds like more corporate welfare to me. Not grants directly to the homeowners, but help for new Mortgages...

It seems to mean he would help companies refi them into better mortgages. It sounds like more corporate welfare to me. Not grants directly to the homeowners, but help for new Mortgages...

Oh, that is what I would expect.

Well, I will wait with baited breath to hear how Cawacko feels about that.

That is what I expect. unfortunately. So much for personal responsibility.

Back