Monty Python meets Daesh

cancel2 2022

Canceled
I wish I could claim authorship of this, it's both very clever and true sadly!!

"It must be incredibly frustrating as an Islamic terrorist not to have your views and motives taken seriously by the societies you terrorize, even after you have explicitly and repeatedly stated them. Even worse, those on the regressive left, in their endless capacity for masochism and self-loathing, have attempted to shift blame inwardly on themselves, denying the terrorists even the satisfaction of claiming responsibility.

It's like a bad Monty Python sketch:

"We did this because our holy texts exhort us to to do it."

"No you didn't."

"Wait, what? Yes we did..."

"No, this has nothing to do with religion. You guys are just using religion as a front for social and geopolitical reasons."

"WHAT!? Did you even read our official statement? We give explicit Quranic justification. This is jihad, a holy crusade against pagans, blasphemers, and disbelievers."

"No, this is definitely not a Muslim thing. You guys are not true Muslims, and you defame a great religion by saying so."

"Huh!? Who are you to tell us we're not true Muslims!? Islam is literally at the core of everything we do, and we have implemented the truest most literal and honest interpretation of its founding texts. It is our very reason for being."

"Nope. We created you. We installed a social and economic system that alienates and disenfranchises you, and that's why you did this. We're sorry."
"What? Why are you apologizing? We just slaughtered you mercilessly in the streets. We targeted unwitting civilians - disenfranchisement doesn't even enter into it!"

"Listen, it's our fault. We don't blame you for feeling unwelcome and lashing out."

"Seriously, stop taking credit for this! We worked really hard to pull this off, and we're not going to let you take it away from us."

"No, we nourished your extremism. We accept full blame."

"OMG, how many people do we have to kill around here to finally get our message across?""

Last edited:
Tom;

You're starting to go over that line into Wingnut land. Self loathing liberals? WTF did that have to do with the price of tea? I might point out that it's been liberals and moderates making this very point about Daesh while you Wingnuts have been trying to demonize all of Islam over Daesh.

Tom;

You're starting to go over that line into Wingnut land. Self loathing liberals? WTF did that have to do with the price of tea? I might point out that it's been liberals and moderates making this very point about Daesh while you Wingnuts have been trying to demonize all of Islam over Daesh.

Poor BORBO

Tom;

Lighten up Larry, it is called satire. One thing I have noticed though is that those on the Left are not very good at have the piss taken out of them.

when you walk into right wing denial of fact land you get contaminated

you blogo have caught a nasty something

I've noticed that of anyone who has extreme political beliefs.

I have never demonised all of Islam but then again I am not going to ignore what is going on just for the sake of political correctness. As I said before, I meet more Muslims on a weekly basis that most people on here do in a lifetime. My dentist is a Muslim woman, the guy that did some plastering fo me is Turkish and his sidekick is Kurdish, and the nearest convenience shop is run by Muslims as well. I don't hold any truck with the likes of ILA and all his Muslime bullshit, he is just a hateful man but I'm not telling you anything new. Oh and can I also point out that I flew with Emirates via Dubai to get to Thailand and I am going on Qatar Airways via Doha next month.

Last edited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Chapman#Personal_life

Personal life[edit]

Chapman lived in this house in Highgate with his partner David Sherlock during the late 1960s.
Chapman first met his long term partner, David Sherlock in Ibiza in 1966.[51] He later described realising he was homosexual as "an important moment in my life".[52] He told close friends about his relationship, including Cleese and Feldman the following year.[53] Chapman and Sherlock moved to Belsize Park in 1968,[54] and the pair enjoyed visiting gay clubs in Central London

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cleese#Political_views

Political views

Currently a supporter of the Liberal Democrats[56] after previously being a Labour party voter, Cleese switched to the SDP after their formation in 1981, and during the 1987 general election, Cleese recorded a nine-minute party political broadcast for the SDP-Liberal Alliance, which spoke about the similarities and failures of the other two parties in a more humorous tone than standard political broadcasts. Cleese has since appeared in broadcasts for the Liberal Democrats, in the 1997 general election and narrating a radio election broadcast for the party during the 2001 general election.[57] In April 2010, Cleese expressed his support for the Liberal Democrats on Twitter after Nick Clegg performed strongly in the first leaders' debate on ITV1, stating: "Well, well, well. First leaders debate, and LibDems do so well. Good luck to them."[58]

In 2008, Cleese expressed support for Barack Obama's presidential candidacy, offering his services as a speech writer.[59] He also criticised Republican Vice-Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, saying that "Michael Palin is no longer the funniest Palin".[60] The same year, he wrote a satirical poem about Fox News commentator Sean Hannity for Countdown with Keith Olbermann.[61]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Gilliam#Charitable_activities

Charitable activities[edit]

Gilliam has been involved with a number of charitable and humanitarian causes. In 2009, Gilliam became a board member of Videre Est Credere (Latin for "to see is to believe") a UK Human Rights Charity.[81] Videre describes itself as "give[ing] local activists the equipment, training and support needed to safely capture compelling video evidence of human rights violations. This captured footage is verified, analysed and then distributed to those who can create change."[82] He participates alongside movie producer Uri Fruchtmann, music producer Brian Eno and Executive Director of Greenpeace UK John Sauven.

Early life and education[edit]

Idle was born in Harton, near South Shields in County Durham, where his mother had been evacuated to from the north west of England. His mother, Norah Barron Sanderson,[1] was a health visitor, and his father, Ernest Idle,[2][3] served in the Royal Air Force during World War II, only to be killed in a hitch-hiking accident shortly after the war.[4] His mother had difficulty coping with a full-time job and bringing up a child so, when Idle was seven, she enrolled him in the Royal Wolverhampton School as a boarder. At this time the school was a charitable foundation dedicated to the education and maintenance of children who had lost one or both parents.[5] Idle is quoted as saying: "It was a physically abusive, bullying, harsh environment for a kid to grow up in. I got used to dealing with groups of boys and getting on with life in unpleasant circumstances and being smart and funny and subversive at the expense of authority. Perfect training for Python."[5]

Idle stated that the two things that made his life bearable were listening to Radio Luxembourg under the bedclothes and watching the local football team, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Despite this, he disliked other sports and would sneak out of school every Thursday afternoon to the local cinema. Idle was eventually caught watching the X-rated film BUtterfield 8 (suitable for audiences aged sixteen years and over under the contemporary film certificates) and stripped of his prefecture, even though by that time he was head boy. Idle had already refused to be senior boy in the school cadet force, as he supported the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament and had participated in the yearly Aldermaston March.[5] Idle maintains that there was little to do at the school, and boredom drove him to study hard and consequently win a place at Cambridge University.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Idle#Early_life_and_education

I wish I could claim authorship of this, it's both very clever and true sadly!!

"It must be incredibly frustrating as an Islamic terrorist not to have your views and motives taken seriously by the societies you terrorize, even after you have explicitly and repeatedly stated them. Even worse, those on the regressive left, in their endless capacity for masochism and self-loathing, have attempted to shift blame inwardly on themselves, denying the terrorists even the satisfaction of claiming responsibility.

It's like a bad Monty Python sketch:

"We did this because our holy texts exhort us to to do it."

"No you didn't."

"Wait, what? Yes we did..."

"No, this has nothing to do with religion. You guys are just using religion as a front for social and geopolitical reasons."

"WHAT!? Did you even read our official statement? We give explicit Quranic justification. This is jihad, a holy crusade against pagans, blasphemers, and disbelievers."

"No, this is definitely not a Muslim thing. You guys are not true Muslims, and you defame a great religion by saying so."

"Huh!? Who are you to tell us we're not true Muslims!? Islam is literally at the core of everything we do, and we have implemented the truest most literal and honest interpretation of its founding texts. It is our very reason for being."

"Nope. We created you. We installed a social and economic system that alienates and disenfranchises you, and that's why you did this. We're sorry."
"What? Why are you apologizing? We just slaughtered you mercilessly in the streets. We targeted unwitting civilians - disenfranchisement doesn't even enter into it!"

"Listen, it's our fault. We don't blame you for feeling unwelcome and lashing out."

"Seriously, stop taking credit for this! We worked really hard to pull this off, and we're not going to let you take it away from us."

"No, we nourished your extremism. We accept full blame."

"OMG, how many people do we have to kill around here to finally get our message across?""

just how stupid do you look now?

I have never demonised all of Islam but then again I am not going to ignore what is going on just for the sake of political correctness. As I said before, I meet more Muslims on a weekly basis that most people on here do in a lifetime. My dentist is a Muslim woman, the guy that did some plastering fo me is Turkish and his sidekick is Kurdish, and the nearest convenience shop is run by Muslims as well. I don't hold any truck with the likes of ILA and all his Muslime bullshit, he is just a hateful man but I'm not telling you anything new. Oh and can I also point out that I flew with Emirates via Dubai to get to Thailand and I am going on Qatar Airways via Doha next month.
I don't either. Islam has a serious problem that needs fixed and I get the satire, humor and the truth of the OP....I'm just saying that the irrelevant ad hom wasn't necessary.

Back