More Republicans against freedom!

and the dude likes them because he's a coward against armed people. he prefers being the bully.

The real irony is you refuse to see how you gun nuts marching around town squares, all of you with your surrogate penises slung across your backs or hanging off your hip, as bullying others...yet that is EXACTLY what it is.

Last edited:
The real irony is you refuse to see how you gun nuts marching around town squares, all of you with your surrogate penises slung across your backs or hanging off your hip, as bullying others...yet that is EXACTLY what it is.

How is that bullying?

Do you consider that intimidation?

Seems a shame that we need to 'hide' one of our Constitutional rights or be classed as bullies.

Demonstrating to make a point isnt bullying. WHile I agree some are just swaggering dolts, I dont think many people realize how important this RIGHT OR the actual guns are to people. Car guys dont have to hide their muscle cars, football fans can be loud and obnoxious and sometimes set downtown streets on fire.

People's rights to express themselves should be respected. (1A) The fact that people would attempt to demonize me, a liberal Democrat woman who never committed a crime in her life just because I use guns for sport and carry them...and half the time cant even speak publicly of my sport? WTF is wrong with people? That such ignorance should be influencing laws in the US?

Fearful, irrational bullies...that's what anti-gun people are. Trying to keep gun owners in a closet like they did gays for so long. Did gays have to stay in the closet? No, but they risked their jobs, social networks, families, etc if they 'came out.'

We now live in a country where public schools are indoctrinating kids to fear guns and they suspend them for pointing their fingers like guns. THAT is irrational.

/and scene! LOL My blood sugar must be low. Need to eat lunch.

How is that bullying?

Do you consider that intimidation?

Seems a shame that we need to 'hide' one of our Constitutional rights or be classed as bullies.

Demonstrating to make a point isnt bullying. WHile I agree some are just swaggering dolts, I dont think many people realize how important this RIGHT OR the actual guns are to people. Car guys dont have to hide their muscle cars, football fans can be loud and obnoxious and sometimes set downtown streets on fire.

People's rights to express themselves should be respected. (1A) The fact that people would attempt to demonize me, a liberal Democrat woman who never committed a crime in her life just because I use guns for sport and carry them...and half the time cant even speak publicly of my sport? WTF is wrong with people? That such ignorance should be influencing laws in the US?

Fearful, irrational bullies...that's what anti-gun people are. Trying to keep gun owners in a closet like they did gays for so long. Did gays have to stay in the closet? No, but they risked their jobs, social networks, families, etc if they 'came out.'

We now live in a country where public schools are indoctrinating kids to fear guns and they suspend them for pointing their fingers like guns. THAT is irrational.

/and scene! LOL My blood sugar must be low. Need to eat lunch.

I am sorry, but there are ways to express your right to bear arms without strutting around with an assault rifle strapped to your back or a Colt 45 strapped to your hip like Marshall Dillon.

As for whether kids today are being taught to fear guns?

I say that's good news!

I was ALWAYS taught to fear and respect guns, and it's the attitude of too many today that guns are these harmless inanimate objects that weren't designed with one purpose, to KILL, that gets so many killed.

this is real irony. your fear of weapons forces you to fall back on the penis fallacy and that wanting to have the best protection available makes one a bully. I laugh at you

this is real irony. your fear of weapons forces you to fall back on the penis fallacy and that wanting to have the best protection available makes one a bully. I laugh at you

If all you TRULY wanted was "the best protection available" then you'd merely hire a squad of Ninjas to guard your ass 24/7/365.

Surely a group of well trained men hiding in wait to take out any potential threat is better protection than what you can provide on your own.

But of course this isn't really about what you claim...it ISN'T about "the best protection available"...it's about showing off to everyone else just what a "mighty rod of justice" you carry and how ready you are to use it if someone dares to cross you.

I am sorry, but there are ways to express your right to bear arms without strutting around with an assault rifle strapped to your back or a Colt 45 strapped to your hip like Marshall Dillon.

As for whether kids today are being taught to fear guns?

I say that's good news!

I was ALWAYS taught to fear and respect guns, and it's the attitude of too many today that guns are these harmless inanimate objects that weren't designed with one purpose, to KILL, that gets so many killed.

Like I said, some people, mostly guys, are into guns the way alot of guys are into cars. I dont understand either. Gun is just a tool, car is just transportation...FOR ME. But that doesnt change the fact that lots of people collect guns, admire them...and there is some incredible craftsmanship out there...study them, whatever. No different than cars, stamps, whatever. And they shouldnt have to be ashamed of it or hide it. If they want to march and display their guns, they should be allowed to.

Fear and respect are 2 different things. Kids should respect guns. As they should respect cars...which kill a Hell of alot more of them.

If all you TRULY wanted was "the best protection available" then you'd merely hire a squad of Ninjas to guard your ass 24/7/365.

Surely a group of well trained men hiding in wait to take out any potential threat is better protection than what you can provide on your own.

But of course this isn't really about what you claim...it ISN'T about "the best protection available"...it's about showing off to everyone else just what a "mighty rod of justice" you carry and how ready you are to use it if someone dares to cross you.

How much do those ninjas cost?????

LOL I see men 'strutting around' in public all the time....with their cars, expensive electronic toys, jetskis, a football, whatever. It's not about what they've got...it's about their ridiculous attitudes and I laugh at any of them.

But someone carrying a firearm in protest is not necessarily an asshole flaunting a gun.

it's really sad that you can't even begin to see the stupidity you surround yourself with when you make these absurd statements. you should be embarrassed.

it's really sad that you can't even begin to see the stupidity you surround yourself with when you make these absurd statements. you should be embarrassed.
Someone dumb enough to get kicked out of the service is not got to get higher concepts!
Fuck the military are the dregs of society, and you couldn't keep up

LOL I see men 'strutting around' in public all the time....with their cars, expensive electronic toys, jetskis, a football, whatever. It's not about what they've got...it's about their ridiculous attitudes and I laugh at any of them.

But someone carrying a firearm in protest is not necessarily an asshole flaunting a gun.

Here's a statement from one of the women those men intimidated with their weapons:

"At no point did I go out there when they were there with their guns,” she said. “I was too afraid to do that. The idea of that was terrifying to me."

Sounds like a textbook definition of bullying. Scaring someone so badly they alter their plans.

Back