More than Half of Fast Food Workers Rely on Welfare

I read it and i do understand it. do you need something explained to you? Its ok to admit you don't get it.

Funny, because you said you didn't understand the cut n' paste you posted earlier in this same thread. You said what I asked about was just "tacked on at the end".

OMG, crying that people with low-paying jobs are victims. Get real.

There is no reason that someone of normal mental and physical capabilities cannot develop marketable skills and move up in some organization or business. There are excuses, of course.

Everybody doesn't have "normal" mental and physical capabilities but they still need to eat and have roofs over their heads.

WADR Lorca that argument only works on paper.

Everybody doesn't have "normal" mental and physical capabilities but they still need to eat and have roofs over their heads.

WADR Lorca that argument only works on paper.

That's right....so I was trying to exclude the physically and mentally "challenged." Those with handicaps and disabilities. THose folks might have some trouble advancing into some careers or jobs.

However they are a big minority and there are additional programs for many of them. If not, then THOSE are the people that welfare and other tax-payer supported programs are justified for.

Amazing, isn't it. Some of these cons must think there's still a draft. Everyone who enters today made it a job choice.
I'm anti gun, anti war
There are enough idiots glorifying killers for hire!
They don't need me
I mean how many children did this guy kill as collateral damage.

Back