More Weirdness

OrnotBitwise

Watermelon
Fair warning: the event that prompted this thread is little better than trivia. We're not talking Earth-shattering importance here. Even so, I do think there's an underlying principle at issue with some genuine significance. Please bear with me.

Seems that a principal and a teacher at a suburban Chicago area elementary school have been forced to resign. They transgressed by having sex in the principal's office . . . and having their tryst caught on tape. Well, on DVD, actually.

CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) -- A principal and a teacher at a suburban elementary school quit amid allegations they were caught on video having sex in the principal's office, authorities say.

In keeping with Cook County's reputation for bare-knuckle politics, the scandal broke after copies of the sex tape were mailed anonymously to parents this week, just days before a contested school board election.

The case has also created something of a mystery: Who planted the camera that recorded the action?

-- emphasis added.
Full article.

The very first thing that occured to me was why the heck should the parents care? And, is it really any of their business even if they do, for some reason, care?

My next thought was just as the article intimated: who cared so much that he or she felt compelled to spy on them and break this overwhelmingly frightening and disgusting scandal -- *cough* -- to the horrified parents?

Yeah, yeah: this was unwise and unprofessional behavior. These two should have gotten a room, literally, AFTER WORK. Is it really a firing offense though?

Honestly, I think that this woman here has some serious issues:
Kim Grivakis, the mother of a 13-year-old girl and 11-year-old boy who attend the school, said she received a copy of the 2½-hour DVD in the mail Wednesday. She organized a meeting Thursday with other parents to call for action from the school board.

Grivakis said she could identify Coleman and Lofton on the tape.

"It made me sick," Grivakis said. "It's very graphic. I can't tell you how graphic because I have two children standing right here."
I did indeed LOL when I read this. Ms. Grivakis needs to get a life, methinks, or at least learn to not protest so much.

That being said, it shows a lack of judgment on the part of the Principal and Teacher in question. Honestly, 2-1/2 hours of sex during work hours? Clearly their jobs were second priority to their pleasure and making it obvious enough that someone knew to put in a camera to catch it on DVD? Come on. Grow up.

Do you really want somebody that phenomenally personally foolish counted as a "leader" of your children?

Grivakis said she could identify Coleman and Lofton on the tape.

"It made me sick," Grivakis said. "It's very graphic. I can't tell you how graphic because I have two children standing right here."

LOL

Typical moral hypocrites:

In best Homer Simpson impersonation -

"Must....not....watch....dirty sex.....nasty....graphic...2 hour DVD...but, I can't... turn my....eyes....away from it...."

These are the same faux moral outragers, who feigned shock at having to explain oral sex to their kids because of Bill Clinton's escapades, but at the same time these are the same hypocrites who cheered on the republican congress and ken starr to ferret out every single nasty detail, leak it to the press, and publish it in a congressional report - to embarras clinton.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm sure it's very graphic. It's too people having sex, women. You did it to make those two children standing next to you. If it didn't make you sick whenever you did it for those children, why does it make you sick now?

Why am I talking to someone that's not here?

I'm not sure if it applies with employment, but evidence obtained in an illegal manner is not admissible in the courtroom. And tapes made illegaly are probably not legal to possess. If I were the principle, I'd sue the parents for keeping them once they knew what was on them.

That being said, it shows a lack of judgment on the part of the Principal and Teacher in question. Honestly, 2-1/2 hours of sex during work hours? Clearly their jobs were second priority to their pleasure and making it obvious enough that someone knew to put in a camera to catch it on DVD? Come on. Grow up.

Do you really want somebody that phenomenally personally foolish counted as a "leader" of your children?
You're right at it shows a lack of judgment. I wouldn't think of disputing that. I'd almost say they deserve what they got simply for being so, well, stupid as to do it in the office. Almost, but not quite.

I really don't see why it's a firing offense. I'd rather see someone like this teaching children than the sort of insecure fool that planted the camera . . . or the ones who got upset over the recording.

Call me a knuckle dragger but I do agree with the firing. First off they were on school grounds and were supposed to be working. Taking a two and a half hour fuck break seems to be a firable offense to start.

What kind of job do you think you could get caught fucking co workers while on duty and keep your job? I know if I did this I would be fired as would I think most people here.

It is also an embarrassment to the school. It harms the schools repuation and scandalizes it. This also is a firable offense for making your employer look bad. I know that if I did something to disgrace my employer I would also be fired.

This doesn't seem inappropriate to me and it has nothing to do with prudishness. If I was caught sneaking in the back room to play video games for 2 1/2 hours as well I would think I would be fired for that too.

I know I would fire someone for that.

Fair warning: the event that prompted this thread is little better than trivia. We're not talking Earth-shattering importance here. Even so, I do think there's an underlying principle at issue with some genuine significance. Please bear with me.

Seems that a principal and a teacher at a suburban Chicago area elementary school have been forced to resign. They transgressed by having sex in the principal's office . . . and having their tryst caught on tape. Well, on DVD, actually.

Full article.

The very first thing that occured to me was why the heck should the parents care? And, is it really any of their business even if they do, for some reason, care?

My next thought was just as the article intimated: who cared so much that he or she felt compelled to spy on them and break this overwhelmingly frightening and disgusting scandal -- *cough* -- to the horrified parents?

Yeah, yeah: this was unwise and unprofessional behavior. These two should have gotten a room, literally, AFTER WORK. Is it really a firing offense though?

Honestly, I think that this woman here has some serious issues:
I did indeed LOL when I read this. Ms. Grivakis needs to get a life, methinks, or at least learn to not protest so much.

Her reaction is hysterical. They were having sex! I hope it was graphic! How does one go about having non-graphic sex? Never mind, I'll never have use for that information.

Too true. They're probably the same people whose eyes get real big at those four hour erection warnings on TV. :cool:

You know, I have never failed to laugh at that warning, no matter how many times I hear it. It's pure comedy gold and it never gets old.

If you should have an erection lasting four hours or longer, seek medical attention! lol. I love it.

over 4 hours ? Just round up a few more women.

Women have always been harder to find than erections :)
I don't know what all the fuss is about...

Call me a knuckle dragger but I do agree with the firing. First off they were on school grounds and were supposed to be working. Taking a two and a half hour fuck break seems to be a firable offense to start.

What kind of job do you think you could get caught fucking co workers while on duty and keep your job? I know if I did this I would be fired as would I think most people here.

It is also an embarrassment to the school. It harms the schools repuation and scandalizes it. This also is a firable offense for making your employer look bad. I know that if I did something to disgrace my employer I would also be fired.

This doesn't seem inappropriate to me and it has nothing to do with prudishness. If I was caught sneaking in the back room to play video games for 2 1/2 hours as well I would think I would be fired for that too.

I know I would fire someone for that.

Seriously IHG, how many companies have you worked for?

They didn't invent this.

Just a prime example of why the abstinace only policy will not work....
People are stupid where sex is concerned, and if the hormones are running high in youth.....

Back