More Weirdness

Just a prime example of why the abstinace only policy will not work....
People are stupid where sex is concerned, and if the hormones are running high in youth.....

I honestly don't think people get much smarter about sex as they get older. It's a strong drive. I've seen adults do some of the stupidest things in the grips of some sexual frenzy. We all have.

LOL I guess. I just don't think its out of some kind of prudishness or religious conservatism this occurred. Its just personal misconduct.

This reminds me of a simpsons episode.

LOL I guess. I just don't think its out of some kind of prudishness or religious conservatism this occurred. Its just personal misconduct.

This reminds me of a simpsons episode.

But that woman quoted in the article, that was a really stupid reaction on her part. I mean, "ohhh they were having sex, and it was graphic!" That's the part that was funny.

It would be kind of interesting to do some polling, find out how many people have had sex at work.

I am really part of the intelligentsia, as you can see!

But that woman quoted in the article, that was a really stupid reaction on her part. I mean, "ohhh they were having sex, and it was graphic!" That's the part that was funny.

Yeah true. Besides its false outrage as top likes to say. If you were such a prude you wouldn't have watched it to know it was graphic.

It would be kind of interesting to do some polling, find out how many people have had sex at work.

One time after hours we were about to but then there was a little something that prevented that.

One time after hours we were about to but then there was a little something that prevented that.

Well? Don't leave us hanging, what was it?

I've definitely worked at companies where you wouldn't be fired. You'd be talked to, and I wouldn't recommend getting caught twice.
Same here. Though it really depends on the circumstances I'd be very surprised to see someone fired from here for such an offense . . . if it were the first offense.

Same here. Though it really depends on the circumstances I'd be very surprised to see someone fired from here for such an offense . . . if it were the first offense.
For getting caught taking a two-hour sex break? I've never worked anywhere you wouldn't get fired for that. Shoot you'd likely get fired for taking two hours to do nothing, let alone use company property for a sex romp.

For getting caught taking a two-hour sex break? I've never worked anywhere you wouldn't get fired for that. Shoot you'd likely get fired for taking two hours to do nothing, let alone use company property for a sex romp.

You must have worked for some very uptight companies Damo. I think that the work that Ornot and I do, though very different, tends to put us both in companies that are a bit more free-wheeling. For instance for me, as long as I get my assignments done, what else i do with my work hours is not at issue.

How do you think I get away with being here?

Call me a knuckle dragger but I do agree with the firing. First off they were on school grounds and were supposed to be working. Taking a two and a half hour fuck break seems to be a firable offense to start.

What kind of job do you think you could get caught fucking co workers while on duty and keep your job? I know if I did this I would be fired as would I think most people here.

It is also an embarrassment to the school. It harms the schools repuation and scandalizes it. This also is a firable offense for making your employer look bad. I know that if I did something to disgrace my employer I would also be fired.

This doesn't seem inappropriate to me and it has nothing to do with prudishness. If I was caught sneaking in the back room to play video games for 2 1/2 hours as well I would think I would be fired for that too.

I know I would fire someone for that.

It doesn't say that it happened in school hours or that the actual fucking to two and a half hours.

I'd be worried (if it was my kid's teacher)that the teacher might be underperforming at her duites as a teacher, secure in the knowledge he/she wouldn't be fired for poor performance by his/her lover, the principal.

Don't they have rules that prohibit this? I worked at a bank that would fire employees if it was found out they had relationships based on their fear of being robbed by couples(inside job, embezzlement, etc.)

You must have worked for some very uptight companies Damo. I think that the work that Ornot and I do, though very different, tends to put us both in companies that are a bit more free-wheeling. For instance for me, as long as I get my assignments done, what else i do with my work hours is not at issue.

How do you think I get away with being here?
Agreed. My company values performance: they don't get caught up in how you get there or what your work habits are. if you produce you can pretty much do as you like.

I produce. I'm good at what I do. I've known better, but not many. More than that, I do what I'm asked when I'm asked and do it with creative input: I'm no drone, willing to recapitulate the errors of my alleged betters. If something makes no sense I question it.

In my company, these are highly valued traits. I like that about my company.

I stay in my position in large part because of that fact. I was recently offered a very nice 6 figure salary to go to another company, an offer that I turned down flatly. I turned it down for a number of reasons -- the most important of which probably was that I had no confidence in their product -- but the first thing that popped into my head was that I didn't want to leave such a great environment.

Maybe I'm spoiled. :)

Just Lucky Ornot.
I am now in that way as well since I am a consultant that works from home, or from wherever I may be.
But the major corp I do work for would and has fired employees if caught on company property doing such things.

Back