Moscow attack was a false flag operation

I think so Moose, brewed down in San Antonio, Texas. But not here in Dallas! I wish it was sold here, it was a great brew!

I remember when Steely Dan did a Beer Jingle for them!

Do you guys get Moose Drool Brown Ale in Alaska? It's brewed at Big Sky breweries in Montana!

That is one of my faves, as good as homebrew, and I highly recommend it, if you are a homebrewer!

s-l1600.png
We sure do. I use to enjoy one on occassion.

I think so Moose, brewed down in San Antonio, Texas. But not here in Dallas! I wish it was sold here, it was a great brew!

I remember when Steely Dan did a Beer Jingle for them!

Do you guys get Moose Drool Brown Ale in Alaska? It's brewed at Big Sky breweries in Montana!

That is one of my faves, as good as homebrew, and I highly recommend it, if you are a homebrewer!

s-l1600.png
I’ve had it and it can be gotten here but it’s not big here. Too many microbreweries . Then there’s this:

As I already mentioned, western media outlets are frequently heavily laced with western propaganda.

And Russian media isn’t? lol

I have already said that Russian media can be used for propaganda.

Whose media do you think has more freedom? The West’s or Russia’s?

The West's, but I think the main reason for this is because of all the -non- mainstream media outlets. I particularly favour sites like Scheerpost, The Grayzone and MintPressNews, as well as some substack sites as well.

I have already said that Russian media can be used for propaganda.

The West's, but I think the main reason for this is because of all the -non- mainstream media outlets. I particularly favour sites like Scheerpost, The Grayzone and MintPressNews, as well as some substack sites as well.
You don’t think the main reason is because media criticism to United Russia is illegal?

You don’t think the main reason is because media criticism to United Russia is illegal?

Perhaps, but while it may not be illegal to criticize the U.S. corporate government just yet, it's getting close, with its recent "Ministry of truth" and the government leaning on big tech to censor things that harms said corporate government. What's been happening in relation to university protests in relation to the brutal slaughter that the U.S. is part of in Gaza is a good example.

I’ve had it and it can be gotten here but it’s not big here. Too many microbreweries . Then there’s this:

I'm a big fan of Ambers. The color of the brew, and the flavor of them and their unique flavor- ales and lagers alike. I've brewed them several times now, and found them to be a delight each time. I measure all Ambers to Killian's Red- which is great!! But, my main stay seems to always resort back to making Brown Ales. But, in that regard, I'm always looking towards a new Amber to come along and try. I figure Alaskan to be like Moose Drool, where you have to order it directly from the brewery, if you want them anywhere outside their local market area- And shipping costs are horrible for anything liquid, costing as much as the beer itself. It's like the cost of shipping barbells! :laugh:

I found that all West Coast or Northwest breweries, including the Micro Breweries always tend to use Cascade Hops as a standard, and they all come close to tasting like some bastardized rendition of Anchor Steam! But, I never understood the desre for it's Hop-Headed taste or flavor. And to be fair to the West Coast micro breweries, it was Pete Wicked's over-the-top HOPPY Flavor, that pushed me overboard with cascades and turned me off of them and all other IPA's in general!

But, for all those Hop Heads out there, Cascade hops and IPA beers are heaven on earth- and more power to them. A man likes what he likes!

Just look at that delicious looking Amber color and shaving cream head. :good4u:

Thanks man!

alaskan_amber_p.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Ambers. The color of the brew, and the flavor of them and their unique flavor- ales and lagers alike. I've brewed them several times now, and found them to be a delight each time. But, my main stay seems to always resort back to making Brown Ales. But, in that regard, I'm always looking towards a new Amber to come along and try. I figure Alaskan to be like Moose Drool, where you have to order it directly from the brewery, if you want them anywhere outside their local market area- And shipping costs are horrible for anything liquid, costing as much as the beer itself. It's like the cost of shipping barbells! :laugh:

I found that all West Coast breweries, including the Micro Breweries always tend to use Cascade Hops as a standard, and they all come close to tasting like some bastardized rendition of Anchor Steam! But, I never understood the desre for it's Hop-Headed taste or flavor. And to be fair to the West Coast micro breweries, it was Pete Wicked's over-the-top HOPPY Flavor, that pushed me overboard with cascades and turned me off of them and all other IPA's in general!

But, for all those Hop Heads out there, Cascade hops and IPA beers are heaven on earth- and more power to them. A man likes what he likes!

Just look at that delicious looking Amber color and shaving cream head. :good4u:

Thanks man!

alaskan_amber_p.jpg
I prefer this brown ale to Moose’s Drool

https://midnightsunbrewing.com/beers/kodiak-brown-ale/

We sure do. I use to enjoy one on occassion.

I may be giving my age away, but it was Shakey's Pizza parlors, who sold Shlitz Black Beer on tap and by the mug or pitcher, so cold, almost to the point of being frozen, that turned me on to it. Wow! :whoa: My favorite pizza and my favorite beer all in the same place! I can honestly say, that no one today living outside of New York or Chicago, or under the age of 50, knows what real pizza or good beer is supposed to even taste like.

Then in the 70's, Shlitz Brewery changed it's Brewmaster who developed an even greater new taste for the brand, and I was hooked on that brand for many years, until it became unavailable here in the Big D market, just a few years ago.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

I am impressed with your Beer experience.

I learned a long time ago, that in terms of quantity and quality, quality is most important when consuming any kind of alcoholic beverage.

Even though I am a home brewer, I do not drink much alcohol.

Even when I am playing out, or just attending clubs and bars, I always tip the waitresses heavily, and advise them to only check back with me about once an hour.

I think a couple of alcoholic beverages is all I require ever in one sitting or event- or even at home.

And even at home, I only consume alcohol in social gatherings with my friends that drink- never alone.

I figure Alaskan to be like Moose Drool, where you have to order it directly from the brewery, if you want them anywhere outside their local market area-

I was actually visiting in San Diego more than 15 years ago and asked for an amber at a restaurant. I really liked it, asked the waitress what kind it was and she said, Alaskan Amber! lol

I am impressed with your Beer experience.

I learned a long time ago, that in terms of quantity and quality, quality is most important when consuming any kind of alcoholic beverage.

Even though I am a home brewer, I do not drink much alcohol.

Even when I am playing out, or just attending clubs and bars, I always tip the waitresses heavily, and advise them to only check back with me about once an hour.

I think a couple of alcoholic beverages is all I require ever in one sitting or event- or even at home.

And even at home, I only consume alcohol in social gatherings with my friends that drink- never alone.
I also don’t drink a lot, but I love trying new beers and new breweries.

Do you like sours? Sours and hazy beers are all the rage, currently. My kids like them. I’m not a fan.

I also don’t drink a lot, but I love trying new beers and new breweries.

Do you like sours? Sours and hazy beers are all the rage, currently. My kids like them. I’m not a fan.

Oh yes, I am a huge fan of Belgium beer! Most favorable of the Lambics! If you try them, you'll agree that the fruit in the beer overrides the sour taste with sweetness.

Did you know that Belgium beer is soured naturally in open vats?

It's because the natural yeast in the air there is suitable and appropriate, and perfect for beer making, so they sour all of their beers deliberately with this process, and this is the only country in the world where this is even allowed.

BTW, I didn't intend to hi-jack this thread, and my apologies go out to it's author- BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT STUFF! :laugh:

Last edited:
I was actually visiting in San Diego more than 15 years ago and asked for an amber at a restaurant. I really liked it, asked the waitress what kind it was and she said, Alaskan Amber! lol

I'm checking now where the closest availability is for me, as we speak!

Thanks!

Back