Moscow attack was a false flag operation

People actually died? In the false flag school shooting none of those little kids actually died. They were "crisis actors" according to our conspiracy posters.
What the fuck are you talking about? And whatever it is I seriously doubt it has anything to do with the Crocus City Hall terrorist attack.

One of my favourite authors who frequently delves into the realm of conspiracies has suggested that the narrative that Russia instigated a false flag operation here is itself a conspiracy to falsely put the blame on Russia. He doesn't appear certain, understandable since it only just happened and there hasn't been time to gather sufficient evidence, but he points to work he's done documenting the evidence against Russia's downing MH17 back in 2014 as precedent. I've done some research on the downing of MH17 myself, so his article certainly made me think. His article is here:

Who Was Behind the Downing of Malaysian Airlines MH17? | Michel Chossudovsky

Quoting from his introduction to the article:
The Western media are accusing president Putin of implementing a “False Flag” in relation to the Crocus City Hall terrorist attack:

“After all, Putin has used terror attacks in the past as a pretext to clamp down on dissent inside Russia” says Radio Free Europe

“Concert hall attack dents Putin’s tough image. He tries to use it to rally support for Ukraine war” (AP)

“ISIS bears sole responsibility for this attack,” U.S. National Security Council spokeswoman Adrienne Watson said in a statement. “There was no Ukrainian involvement whatsoever.” (CNN)​

Who Was Behind it? Bombshell Statement by Russia’s Federal Security Bureau (FSB)
On March 26, 2024, the head of Russia’s Federal Security Bureau (FSB) Alexander Bortnikov responding to journalists probing the question as to Who Was Behind the Terrorists?

Bortnikov stated unequivocally that the United States, Great Britain and Ukraine were involved.

According to Gilbert Doctorow: “Bortnikov is by definition a member of Vladimir Putin’s inner circle of advisors.” Bortnikov’s statement was made in consultation with President Putin.

The Crocus City Hall terrorist attack has resulted in more than 300 deaths.

Bortnikov pointed his finger at Ukraine’s SBU (Security Service of Ukraine) which on March 25 was targeted by Russian missiles.

“According to sources from the Kyiv Post, the missiles were aimed at the premises where high-ranking SBU officials are located.”​

Flight MH-17: Flash Back to July 2014

On 17 July 2014, a few months after the Euromaidan Coup d’état, Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17) was shot down in Eastern Ukraine, resulting in more than 300 deaths.

In chorus, both the media and Western governments accused Russia without a shred of evidence.

While FSB Head Alexander Bortnikov was fully aware of the role of Ukraine’s SBU Intelligence (See below), the Kremlin decided to limit its response. It denied any role in the downing the MH-17 flight, while also refusing to turn over the four men to stand trial in the Netherlands.

In August 2019, I presented a carefully documented report entitled The Downing of Malaysian Airlines MH17: The Quest for Truth and Justice to the Kuala Lumpur MH17 Conference organized by JUST, the PGPF and the CRG in collaboration with the International Islamic University of Malaysia.

In many regards, the Crocus City Hall Terrorist attack reveals the falsehoods and manipulation of the evidence pertaining to the Downing of the MH 17 flight in July 2014.

In both cases, the West accuse Russia of waging a false flag.

It also confirms the insidious role of Ukraine’s intelligence agency (SBU) which was behind the MH-17 operation. (see below)

twitter.com/runews/status/1773700427030179859

That would be straight up CIA/MI6 incompetence...which is completely possible.

The Patrick Lawrence article I mentioned earlier has some interesting passages concerning the Crocus theater attack. Quoting:

However long the Biden regime goes on saying the war in Ukraine is “at a stalemate,” and however faithfully our corporate media repeat this nonsense like ventriloquists’ dummies, if the Kyiv regime is losing ground daily and there is no realistic hope of regaining it, the word we are looking for is “lost.” The question it is time to ask: What will the U.S. and its European vassals do when the make-believe wears out and defeat, while never admitted on paper, is too obvious to deny?

Nothing good. As a negotiated peace on any terms acceptable to Moscow is out of the question, and as subverting “Putin’s Russia” remains the objective, the U.S. is likely to intensify the sorts of covert ops and “hybrid warfare” that have been on Washington’s menu for decades. This stands to get very dangerous very fast. Did we have a preview of messes to come with the shocking attack on the concert auditorium and shopping arcade near Moscow on Mar. 22? This is my read.

The U.S. “intelligence community” was quick to make public an “assessment”—a flimsy term that commits no one to anything—that the attack was the work of a group of militant Islamists and there was no evidence Ukraine had anything to do with it. Soon enough an offshoot of the Islamic State, ISIS–Khorasan, claimed responsibility. President Putin, who had been cautious from the start about assigning blame, eventually declared that Islamic terrorists were indeed culpable for the deaths of 137 innocent Russians and for setting the Crocus City Hall ablaze.

Identifying ISIS–K as responsible is a complicated business, we must bear in mind. After the collapse of Washington’s client regime in Kabul three years ago, many members of the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces, finding themselves suddenly homeless, joined ISIS–K as shelter from the storm. These were CIA–trained intelligence and counterinsurgency operatives, and they reportedly went over in considerable numbers. There were subsequent reports, never verified, suggesting that the CIA was using unmarked helicopters to supply ISIS–K with weapons and matériel. A year ago last week, Foreign Policy described it as “arguably the most brutal terrorist group in Afghanistan.”

Moscow, perfectly aware of these connections, now concludes that the CIA, along with Britain’s MI6, were behind the Crocus Town Hall attack, with the Kyiv intelligence agency, the SBU, playing a supporting role on the ground. The chief of Russian intelligence unpacked all this last week as he outlined Moscow’s findings. “We think the act was prepared by the radical Islamists, but, of course, the Western special services have aided,” Alexander Bortnikov, the FSB’s chief, asserted. “And the special services of Ukraine have a direct hand in this.”

There is too much circumstantial evidence supporting this case to dismiss it. The CIA’s “assessment” assigning responsibility to ISIS can be taken as perfectly true but only half the story. The same day Bortnikov spoke, Russia sent a hypersonic missile—the kind that eludes standard air defense systems—to destroy the SBU’s headquarters building in Kyiv. This is what I mean by things getting very dangerous very fast.

Full article:
Patrick Lawrence: Imperium: Decline on the Way to Fall | Scheerpost

I also think that an article from Gilbert Doctorow sheds some light on who has behind the attack:

Bombshell. Who Was Behind the Crocus City Hall Terrorists? Statement by Alexander Bortnikov, Director of Russia’s FSB | Global Research

Quoting from his article:
Bortnikov is by definition a member of Vladimir Putin’s inner circle of advisors. He, Putin and Naryshkin are all roughly the same age. At 72, Bortnikov is just several years older.

I was struck in particular by his poise and prudent, carefully weighed choice of words while setting out where the investigation is heading with transparency and a ‘let the chips fall where they may’ unaffected demeanor.

The journalists were all probing the question of who stood behind the terror attack. Bortnikov told them…and us: standing behind the terror act committed by Islamist extremists are the United States, Great Britain and Ukraine.

Bortnikov said that the preliminary findings indicate that the four perpetrators of the slaughter were headed by car to the border with Ukraine where they were awaited on the other side.

He very calmly explained that the involvement of foreign powers is being clarified and that he will say nothing out of pure emotion now but will wait for the facts to be solidly collected before being presented.

Nonetheless, it was entirely newsworthy that he named the United States, Great Britain and Ukraine as the likely puppet masters of the terror act. Let us remember that following the bombing of the Nord Stream pipelines, the most significant attack on critical civilian infrastructure globally in the last 50 years, Russian officials did not point the finger directly at any country. There was innuendo but no direct accusations such as we heard from Bortnikov yesterday.​

Some other very interesting things said. I think the most important extra is the conclusion:
From time to time, readers ask why I pay attention to talk shows like Vladimir Solovyov’s. These skeptics tend to ignore that Solovyov invites not just the usual irresponsible academics and journalists who can amuse the public but also some very serious statesmen who are close to the center of power in Russia and exert influence on the conduct of foreign and domestic policy, including in particular committee chairmen and other key personalities from the State Duma.

So it was last night when we heard from a member of the Committee on Relations with the Commonwealth of Independent States (Former Soviet Union). With reference to the never ending terror attacks on civilians in the Russian border region of Belgorod coming from nearby Kharkiv (Ukraine), he said it is time to raze Kharkov to the ground: issue a warning to the population to get in their cars and head West, then blow it all to bits. Kharkiv is, by the way, Ukraine’s second most populous city after Kiev.

In general, the mood of panelists and of the host Solovyov himself is now changing in a cardinal manner: Ukraine is seen as an enemy state and the sooner it is finished off the better. There was talk last night on the need for missile strikes to flatten the presidential palace in Kiev along with all military and other decision making government centers in the capital.

As we have observed repeatedly over the past two years. President Putin has been a voice for moderation and restraint, resisting actions that might precipitate WWIII. That is clearly coming to an end when his own FSB director names the United States and the UK as planners of the biggest terror attack in Russia in 20 years.​

The Patrick Lawrence article I mentioned earlier has some interesting passages concerning the Crocus theater attack. Quoting:

However long the Biden regime goes on saying the war in Ukraine is “at a stalemate,” and however faithfully our corporate media repeat this nonsense like ventriloquists’ dummies, if the Kyiv regime is losing ground daily and there is no realistic hope of regaining it, the word we are looking for is “lost.” The question it is time to ask: What will the U.S. and its European vassals do when the make-believe wears out and defeat, while never admitted on paper, is too obvious to deny?

Nothing good. As a negotiated peace on any terms acceptable to Moscow is out of the question, and as subverting “Putin’s Russia” remains the objective, the U.S. is likely to intensify the sorts of covert ops and “hybrid warfare” that have been on Washington’s menu for decades. This stands to get very dangerous very fast. Did we have a preview of messes to come with the shocking attack on the concert auditorium and shopping arcade near Moscow on Mar. 22? This is my read.

The U.S. “intelligence community” was quick to make public an “assessment”—a flimsy term that commits no one to anything—that the attack was the work of a group of militant Islamists and there was no evidence Ukraine had anything to do with it. Soon enough an offshoot of the Islamic State, ISIS–Khorasan, claimed responsibility. President Putin, who had been cautious from the start about assigning blame, eventually declared that Islamic terrorists were indeed culpable for the deaths of 137 innocent Russians and for setting the Crocus City Hall ablaze.
--------
snip

correct but for the fact that when someone talks about ISIS-K I replace the term with CIA/MI6.....me being no dummy.

[snip]

correct but for the fact that when someone talks about ISIS-K I replace the term with CIA/MI6.....me being no dummy.

I think one can be highly intelligent but still believe that ISIS-K has nothing to do with the CIA/MI6- it all depends on what the person in question has read or listened to. I strongly suspect that you, like me, have seen the evidence that ISIS-K has co-opted by the CIA and MI6 for a while now. As Patrick Lawrence continues in his article:

Identifying ISIS–K as responsible is a complicated business, we must bear in mind. After the collapse of Washington’s client regime in Kabul three years ago, many members of the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces, finding themselves suddenly homeless, joined ISIS–K as shelter from the storm. These were CIA–trained intelligence and counterinsurgency operatives, and they reportedly went over in considerable numbers. There were subsequent reports, never verified, suggesting that the CIA was using unmarked helicopters to supply ISIS–K with weapons and matériel. A year ago last week, Foreign Policy described it as “arguably the most brutal terrorist group in Afghanistan.”

Moscow, perfectly aware of these connections, now concludes that the CIA, along with Britain’s MI6, were behind the Crocus Town Hall attack, with the Kyiv intelligence agency, the SBU, playing a supporting role on the ground. The chief of Russian intelligence unpacked all this last week as he outlined Moscow’s findings. “We think the act was prepared by the radical Islamists, but, of course, the Western special services have aided,” Alexander Bortnikov, the FSB’s chief, asserted. “And the special services of Ukraine have a direct hand in this.”

There is too much circumstantial evidence supporting this case to dismiss it. The CIA’s “assessment” assigning responsibility to ISIS can be taken as perfectly true but only half the story. The same day Bortnikov spoke, Russia sent a hypersonic missile—the kind that eludes standard air defense systems—to destroy the SBU’s headquarters building in Kyiv. This is what I mean by things getting very dangerous very fast.

Full article:
Patrick Lawrence: Imperium: Decline on the Way to Fall | Scheerpost

Gilbert Doctorow elaborates on evidence that Ukraine was involved as well, as I mentioned in the post you're responding to.

I think one can be highly intelligent but still believe that ISIS-K has nothing to do with the CIA/MI6- it all depends on what the person in question has read or listened to. I strongly suspect that you, like me, have seen the evidence that ISIS-K has co-opted by the CIA and MI6 for a while now. As Patrick Lawrence continues in his article:

Also someone else on my grapevine (cant remember who) says that the current ISIS-K leader is fully CIA trained and has long worked with the West.

Ex-British diplomat and ex-MI6 intelligence officer Alastair Crook - on the Turkish trail of the Crocus terrorists:

ISIS-K is obviously a cover. Because in fact, ISIS-K is not real. It was a parallel with ISIS created by Western services.

And Saudi Arabia stopped supporting the bulk of ISIS because of the bad image that came from the actions of the jihadists.

And so they had to come up with something. In fact, this is a corridor that goes from Turkey through northern Syria to Iran.

And it was mainly aimed at infiltration of subversive groups into Iran and some jihadists into Syria. Just to be clear, there is a training base in Turkey, and it trained jihadists, and some of them went to Ukraine, in particular Tatars from Crimea, but there were others.

This is part, if you like, of the process that Erdogan is following, so that a kind of pan-Turkist group can arise in south Central Asia. It's just a funnel. It's also a source of mercenaries.

And these four people involved in Operation Crocus were clearly mercenaries. They were not jihadists.

We see again why one is a special number....why the Revolution must end X as a free mind/free speech site....it is an existential threat.

Back