"Moses" dead

Hey the writing lessons would be a good idea, but to tell the truth I am not into a toe fetish thing. But it would still beat kissing Bush's ass.

Check with Damo on that, he is the board fetish expert. He gave up kissing Bush's butt long ago, whether he is into toes or not though ???

Oh nooo, BB the board perv is at it again huh? Ech.

The only perv on this board..........

Oh nooo, BB the board perv is at it again huh? Ech.

Is you darla!...maybe Lady T running a close second...y'all are the ones posting perverted pics and talk of laughing when someone dies...not to mention consistent foul language!

Ya know...........

http://www.republicanoffenders.com/

BB has alot of fellow republicans to keep him company on the pervert list.

Desh...you and darla should really look up the definition of perverted...I am confident you will find it matches both of you and Lady T also...and for God sake get a job rather than google your boring life away...try google on Liberal perverts also...they are far superior in this category!

us cit...you are the one who drags GW into almost every thread...regardless of content...fyi GW is not running for office...you seem to have a fetish for his name though!

Nope he is not running for office, worse still he is our president thanks to FU's like you. If he was just running for office we would still have a chance to aviod him.

I view it as my patriotic duty to bash bush and his enablers at every opportunity.

Talk about 'FU's"...........

Nope he is not running for office, worse still he is our president thanks to FU's like you. If he was just running for office we would still have a chance to aviod him.

I view it as my patriotic duty to bash bush and his enablers at every opportunity.

and who spent time in the stockade?...hummm?
Get over it us cit...whether you like GW or not he is on his last few months in office...History will write the final chapter...as many who were hated in the present went on in history as great men!;)

Back