• Sydney

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Rio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
If I had to pick I'd choose Rome.

2500 year old city. Sistine Chapel, Colluseum, the Vatican, old Rome, great food.

Friends of mine visited Rome and Venice for their honeymoon. They enjoyed both but said they preferred Venice.

Hong Kong or Paris.

Totally!

I've never been, but Hong Kong looks beautiful. Have you ever seen pictures of the mountains and Harbor?

I have a friend who married a gal from hong kong, and spent a lot of time overseas. He said Hong Kong was his favorite city in the world. Totally beautiful setting, and totally exotic.

If I had to pick I'd choose Rome.

2500 year old city. Sistine Chapel, Colluseum, the Vatican, old Rome, great food.

Friends of mine visited Rome and Venice for their honeymoon. They enjoyed both but said they preferred Venice.

I could only include a couple cities from europe in the poll, IHG. Venice sounds cool, but I can't have a 30-option poll. ;)

Totally!

I've never been, but Hong Kong looks beautiful. Have you ever seen pictures of the mountains and Harbor?

I have a friend who married a gal from hong kong, and spent a lot of time overseas. He said Hong Kong was his favorite city in the world. Totally beautiful setting, and totally exotic.

Yes, and it looks to be in the running for one of the world's most beautiful cities.

Understandable. Despite what they have said if I could only visit one city in Italy it would still be Rome. Italy though is a country that has more worthwhile cities to visit than any other country.

Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Pisa.

China in general is a beautiful country. Such beautiful landscapes and varied environments. Even its deserts are beautiful.

I think given one city to visit in China I'd probably visit Shanghai.

Understandable. Despite what they have said if I could only visit one city in Italy it would still be Rome. Italy though is a country that has more worthwhile cities to visit than any other country.

Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Pisa.

I like that whole southern europe, Mediterreanian region. Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey. Istanbul, I hear, is one of the most fascinating cities in the world.

Yes Byzantium-Constantinople-Istanbul is definitely a city with some history. It would be high on my list. Many consider the Hagia Sofia the most beautiful place of worship on Earth.

Kyoto is supposed to be very beautiful as well.

I loved Kyoto! We went there when the Geisha were coming out of training. It was really neat actually.

I still picked Paris. I have a love affair with that city. But I also like London too. It really depends on what you're looking for.

For night-life diversity, NY takes the cake.
For the theater and the arts (NY is still good) I think I liked London.
For shear beauty and efficiency - I'd go with Paris.
For cleanliness - Every Japanese city I've been to.

I like that whole southern europe, Mediterreanian region. Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey. Istanbul, I hear, is one of the most fascinating cities in the world.

Ideally I'd like to retire in southern spain or France. It is nice around there. Their entire way of life is great.

I'd love to go to Turin to see the shroud. I wouldn't travel just to see a city, I would travel to see the Historical monuments contained in one. I am fascinated by the Supernatural as well, visiting places of worship, seeing the shroud, checking out Mt. Ararat. These things too would interest me.

Otherwise the "Most Awesome City" is simply defined by wherever I am. Hence, Denver.

Back