Most Badass Vehicle Ever Built

Thanks for proving to me that you are a coward, and twice! LOL

Coward? Unless I am mistaken, what Damocles posted was about how you were going to give someone directions to meet you?

And you never served in the military.

Yeah, you are a real tough guy online.

:cof1:

FYI SM, Dixie is also a Tide fan. Does that make him Solitary as well?

Roll
Tide_Full.jpg

Coward? Unless I am mistaken, what Damocles posted was about how you were going to give someone directions to meet you?

And you never served in the military.

Yeah, you are a real tough guy online.

:cof1:
What about the directions to meet me? Can you be specific?

Alright, I'm positive Sol and WB are the same person, by why does it matter? Many other posters have done the same thing over the years, and not always because they were being stalked, harrassed, pestered, annoyed, and fucked with on a constant basis...

What about the directions to meet me? Can you be specific?

"Oh geez. Now he's gonna ask you to meet him by some rock in the middle of nowhere, where there will be instructions buried under the nearby bridge that will tell you where the next message will be."

Thats what Damo posted. You forgot already??

:pke:

Then he should shut up instead of attacking my family. *shrug*

I tried to get all this to stop, nimrod. But you insisted on continuing the insults and the overblown strutting.

So I gave up on peace and will have fun bothering you.

Well, you and your wife. ;)

You attacked an innocent person- a cowardly act. Yet you call me a coward because I, like 90% of Americans, choose a career path other than the military.

No, I called you a coward for denigrating people who served and calling them cowards, while you yourself never served.

And I called you delusional for saying war is "glorious" while you didn't step up to stand on that line.

This is not about all the people who didn't serve. This is just about you.

LOL The Southern Man doesn't get pissed. He gets revenge. :)

Have some courage. Be specific with your insults.

Oh? And how will you get revenge??

I have plenty of courage. I am specific enough with my insults. Look back at my previous insult of your wife. Was there anything vague about that?

Yes it was very vague. Be specific. Have some courage. LOL

"Just let your wife know that I appreciate the attempt at a blowjob, but she needs more practice with a full-sized cock."

That was vague?? I can't think how much more specific.

Back