Most Badass Vehicle Ever Built

Admit the truth or shut up.

I am really trying here, but you insist on the same old bullshit.

This last post was made like you have some authority.

You were too cowardly to join the military and you go ballistic when someone makes a joke about your wife.

You are probably the most ridiculed person on these board, and yet you think you are all that.

I tried to calm things down, but you are not going to let shit go.

Just let your wife know that I appreciate the attempt at a blowjob, but she needs more practice with a full-sized cock.

:321:

Perhaps if my ass were made of grass, of a high grade class, watered with pints of Bass, and tended by a gardener who likes to sass and who performs work that is crass... then maybe all of the bickering would be over with...

Nah, that wouldn't be any fun at all. I was trying to get the bickering stopped. But someone wasn't interested in ceasing the insults.
You the one who insulted me. You got brave enough to call me "asshole", then cowardice enough to attack my wife.

Winterborn = Solitary. Too many coincidences not to be true:

Alabama
Red Tide fan
Follows me around like a puppy
Posting style
Strawman favorite technique
Navy vet.

Winterborn = Solitary. Too many coincidences not to be true:

Alabama
Red Tide fan
Follows me around like a puppy
Posting style
Strawman favorite technique
Navy vet.

Population of Alabama and number of Crimson Tide fans are fairly large numbers.

Follows you around like a puppy? There are as many threads you followed me on as the other way around.

Posting style? He has as good a command of the english language as I do? I applaud him.

Strawman is your dodge, not a technique of mine.

Navy vet? There are quite a few Navy vets on here, to say nothing of how many in the USA.

Kind of obsessed about this, aren't you? lol

How is your wife?

Solitary- last post 4-5-09; Winterborn- first post 4-27-09. Three weeks in the asylum, padded room, drooling and drugged up.

Don't be a coward- admit you're Solitary.

Solitary- last post 4-5-09; Winterborn- first post 4-27-09. Three weeks in the asylum, padded room, drooling and drugged up.

Don't be a coward- admit you're Solitary.

:lol:

Too funny. You actually believe that your posts are strong enough to send someone running?

Back