Most disturbing movies you have ever seen

I like Frailty WAY better though. Joker is just Sooooooo dark. Makes me feel sad for folks with mental issues.

Didnt look like her in those gifs to me. Hmmm...

It is her.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Now why do I have a crave for some chocolate candy? Gee thanks Stoney!!!!

Like Stone said, it was just so dark. It just gave me a yucky feeling when he killed the guy in the end.

Yep. The whole movie was like that for me. I like happy movies....

Plus this was required reading when I was in 6th grade! This and WHITE FANG

Its just so sad. His background, how he grew up. The mental illness he and his mother both suffer from.

His uncontrollable laughter is what made me sad. It wasn't his fault. Sure we all laugh at everything but with him it's just how he is.

"Joker" is a psychological insight into the Joker's mind. We understand and feel sorry for him.

His uncontrollable laughter is what made me sad. It wasn't his fault. Sure we all laugh at everything but with him it's just how he is.

"Joker" is a psychological insight into the Joker's mind. We understand and feel sorry for him.

Exactly. I felt bad for him when he was just trying to make the little kid laugh on the subway and the mother took it wrong and he had to show her his medical card thing.

Exactly. I felt bad for him when he was just trying to make the little kid laugh on the subway and the mother took it wrong and he had to show her his medical card thing.

That was a fucked up scene.

The mother was in the wrong, in my opinion.

Joker was just being a normal person and trying to entertain the kid.

Back