Most disturbing movies you have ever seen

Hey! There was this one movie..and the guy tried to drown his boy in the pool, that was fuckin' creepy, what was that?

The sister was in the pool and everything.

It's right on par with "The Shining".

The original "Halloween" movie came out when I was a freshman or soph in high school , cant remember which now, I "think" freshman though...LOL...Went to it with one of my buddies,....MAN that creeped me out back then,...him too! Now if I watch it ,.. it just seems stupid.

Hey! There was this one movie..and the guy tried to drown his boy in the pool, that was fuckin' creepy, what was that?

The sister was in the pool and everything.

It's right on par with "The Shining".

I'm looking. Is this one you're talking about?

Heres something I remember from wayyyyyyyyy back...LOL. When I was a little kid there was a soap opera on tv that was about vampires. Yeah, A soap opera. I was like 5 years old which would have been 1969. It was called dark shadows,...the vampire was named Barnabus Collins. My mom would turn the channel when it came on. But the thing was, just the damn MUSIC from the into used to scare the hell out of me then....LOL If she was a little late getting to the tv to change the channel I would run out of the room just from hearing the music! :laugh:

This isnt about a movie,...not creepy either. But scary in the worst way. The dark shadows thing made me think of it because it would happen when I was a little kid. . My poor mother,....my God. My oldest brother was in Vietnam at the time. Back in those days they would send an officer, sometimes just from the local recruiting office, and they would bring a pastor or priest with them to break the news to the family if their son was KIA. In those days they always drove "Olive drab" like a flat darker green car. My dad as you know was in business. But sometimes, a lot of times actually,...a customer would just show up at our house wanting to talk to my dad about doing business. Thing is,.... in those days that flat dark green was a very popular color. You can just about imagine the way her poor heart sunk every time that color car pulled in our drive way. As a parent myself, I cant even imagine..........

This one is one of the most disturbing movies ever. It's how people under Communism behave. George Orwell was right.

This is a great thread idea. I will try to think of some other ones. I know I have some more, I'm a movie buff.

Since you're too slow in response, I'll post a trailer.

socialpencilholder1fsdfsdfsdf-original-762-430.jpg

Since you're too slow in response, I'll post a trailer.

socialpencilholder1fsdfsdfsdf-original-762-430.jpg

Little brother,....dont go screwing this thread up with silly politics. We dont need more of that,...we need LESS. Not scolding you mind you,...jut reminding you. No offense intended. ;)

Back