Most Obnoxious Poll (Final)

Who is the Most Obnoxious on JPP (Final Final Poll)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YAY!! I made the second list!!

MAGA Baby!!
giphy.gif

Wow, its a lot closer this time, TDAK has some serious competition from Desh and TTQ. Nomad and Domer are coming up the rear, pun intended, and not for the first time I might say.

You really are an incredible oaf, if you even bothered to check you'd know that isn't even remotely true. But sadly your speciality is verbal diarrheoa. Seriously how can anybody consider CFM, TDAK, Tsuke, Yaya and Truth Detector to be on the Left? You must be smoking some serious shit, lady!!

And yet you left her off....

If this is the final, why does it include basically all the previous people and not those with the highest votes?

And yet you left her off....

If this is the final, why does it include basically all the previous people and not those with the highest votes?

Why do I have to repeat myself? I set the cut in the previous poll at four or more. I also added people that hadn't been included previously like Desh, Tzuke and TTQ64. Yes I missed off Bowel Woman, but if anybody wants to vote for her then just post a vote and it will be counted, happy now??

Last edited:
Why do I have to repeat myself? I set the cut in the previous poll at four or more. I also added people that hadn't been included previously like Desh, Tzuke and TTQ64. Yes I missed off Bowel Woman, but if anybody wants to vote for her then just post a vote and it will be counted, happy now??

I had 4 or more votes? Thought I only had one.

You know what is funny about those votes. Jaded voted for me and then later I voted for her and she started crying about it. She obviously went to her HEATHERS gang and had them vote for me.

:rofl2:

Back