Most Obnoxious Poll (Final)

Who is the Most Obnoxious on JPP (Final Final Poll)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI, this poll is meaningless.

A true poll would allow one vote and then narrow it down into semi, quarter finals etc....

I only voted because Tommy kept badgering me to vote.

FYI, this poll is meaningless.

A true poll would allow one vote and then narrow it down into semi, quarter finals etc....

I only voted because Tommy kept badgering me to vote.

Are you a scorpion? I tried single vote and it was very dull, this is far more interesting. I have done three polls already ffs, don't like it, then do your own.

Last edited:
He did that once and I told to stop doing it!! I pointed out that voting for everybody is meaningless.

obviously you obnoxious idiots don't know how to count.......I did not vote for everybody........not voting for an obnoxious person renders the poll meaningless.....

I can NOT believe 'ThatOwlWoman' (and PostPartumProphet) voted for me as 'Most Obnoxious'.
I'm going to be eyeballing those two.

"Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free than Christianity has made them good." H. L. Mencken

All those who ban others from their threads are un-American and obnoxious on top of that. 'I Love America' gets my vote for most un-American and biased obnoxious, of course he may be a Russian troll in which case we'll forgive him.

"Liberals believe individuals should doubt their own truths and consider fairly and open-mindedly the truths of others. This is at the very heart of liberalism. Liberals understand, as Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes once observed, that "time has upset many fighting faiths." Liberals are skeptical of censorship and celebrate free and open debate." Geoffrey R. Stone

"Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free than Christianity has made them good." H. L. Mencken

All those who ban others from their threads are un-American and obnoxious on top of that. 'I Love America' gets my vote for most un-American and biased obnoxious, of course he may be a Russian troll in which case we'll forgive him.

"Liberals believe individuals should doubt their own truths and consider fairly and open-mindedly the truths of others. This is at the very heart of liberalism. Liberals understand, as Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes once observed, that "time has upset many fighting faiths." Liberals are skeptical of censorship and celebrate free and open debate." Geoffrey R. Stone

Much to my great surprise, he was eliminated in an earlier round, so can you pick one or more others?

Back