Most Obnoxious Poll (Final)

Who is the Most Obnoxious on JPP (Final Final Poll)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rat Ratterson? I thought that was Eagle Eye's buddy?
But, yes ... when her boyfriend Jade Dragon goes on vacation ... we'll see just how brave she is then with her Protector gone.[/QUOTE
No, Her Dirty Worker is scheduled to be back from yet another ban....at least temporarily...
It will be interesting to see which account he decides to use....
Stone doesn't bake for her any more, from what I can tell....
Rat was just her third cousin....

Last edited:
Hmmm ... yeah, third cousin. OK. Let me fetch my chart and JPP Journal and write some of this down. (at Glen Beck-style blackboard with chalk, eraser and pointer stick)

Well folks we just eliminated this tie by having a celebrity death match between CFM and Cornholio....errr TDAK and TDAK is the winner.

Congratulations TDAK you obnoxious bastard.

Last edited:
The polls a fraud, when a moron like Zapas isn't one of the front runners or a lunatic like Desh, you know the poll is a farce.

How long are you going to keep this going? You've been at this for months and actually thinks it proves something.

I like you Tom, but this poll really doesn't mean anything.

I don't know? How sad is it when Tsuke has to vote for himself ... and still only gets 2 votes. (shaking head on this one) :(

Shut up retard!

Make me you whiny brain dead dumbass. :rofl2:

giphy.gif

How long are you going to keep this going? You've been at this for months and actually thinks it proves something.

I like you Tom, but this poll really doesn't mean anything.

This is the last poll, anyway I don't have to justify everything to other people. I like it and that's all there is to it, stop being a party pooper!!

Back