Most Obnoxious Poll (Final)

Who is the Most Obnoxious on JPP (Final Final Poll)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Owl: "It's kind of like a 7th grade mean girl who tries to get her clique to vote on who's the ugliest girl in 7th grade because somehow that makes her pretty."

I can NOT believe you voted ME as 'Most Obnoxious'. That was just WRONG!

Owl: "It's kind of like a 7th grade mean girl who tries to get her clique to vote on who's the ugliest girl in 7th grade because somehow that makes her pretty."

I can NOT believe you voted ME as 'Most Obnoxious'. That was just WRONG!

Are you voting for her then? Just write your vote in, if that's the case. Although she is without doubt obnoxious there are many that lay a greater claim to the title but she's up there, all the same.

Are you voting for her then? Just write your vote in, if that's the case. Although she is without doubt obnoxious there are many that lay a greater claim to the title but she's up there, all the same.

No, Havana. I will NOT be lowering myself to the level of 'ThatOwlWoman'.

OK, that's up to you. I find her to be particularly odious but there you go.

Oh, yes. Many do. Some call her a 'PC Fascist' because she mimics the 'Party Handbook'. Others declare she's a government stooge. Then, others say she is a 'spineless doormat'.
I'm sure she is rejoicing that Trump brought us 'Peace In Our Time'.
She probably has some good qualities, I think someone said she makes killer muffins.
But, even though, all this may be true, I will still refrain from voting. But thanks for your concern.

Oh, yes. Many do. Some call her a 'PC Fascist' because she mimics the 'Party Handbook'. Others declare she's a government stooge. Then, others say she is a 'spineless doormat'.
She probably has some good qualities, I think someone said she makes killer muffins.
But, even though, all this may be true, I will still refrain from voting. But thanks for your concern.

Killer muffins, I hope you don't mean literally?

Skipped that pussy legion who starts insulting and childish threads about leftys and bans them all from participation.

Poor Katrina. Still obsessed with me after all these years.

You think everyone is obsessed with you.

Owl, a dense and thickened bone amalgam of material she uses for a head, is the perfect example of why I don't drop to her level of personal insults and random attacks and 'vote' for Most Obnoxious (even though she made a point of running post haste to vote for me). I refuse to debase myself as she does on a daily basis with her constant and incessant Brain Farts. ... I just won't do it.

Owl, a dense and thickened bone amalgam of material she uses for a head, is the perfect example of why I don't drop to her level of personal insults and random attacks and 'vote' for Most Obnoxious (even though she made a point of running post haste to vote for me). I refuse to debase myself as she does on a daily basis with her constant and incessant Brain Farts. ... I just won't do it.

Sure, as soon as she gets an opportunity to besmirch me, ... she does.
What if Legina, rather than Havana Moonbeam, would have posted this Poll?
Would she have raced to cast her 'vote'?

The answer is: 'Yes'.

Sure, as soon as she gets an opportunity to besmirch me, ... she does.
What if Legina, rather than Havana Moonbeam, would have posted this Poll?
Would she have raced to cast her 'vote'?

The answer is: 'Yes'.
You would definitely hold a special place in her heart if she had one....I see a thread just for you in the future....wait until she gets her dirty worker back...;)

You would definitely hold a special place in her heart if she had one....I see a thread just for you in the future....wait until she gets her dirty worker back...;)

Rat Ratterson? I thought that was Eagle Eye's buddy?
But, yes ... when her boyfriend Jade Dragon goes on vacation ... we'll see just how brave she is then with her Protector gone.

Back