Most Obnoxious Poll (Final)

Who is the Most Obnoxious on JPP (Final Final Poll)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd go with the top 5 and vote for 2. Hate to see Nomad and Crypiss eliminated, they're assholes too!

right wing idiots hate fact knowing Americans who dont watch fox "news" to get brain washed with fucking non stop lies

we already know that

what does this stupid shit prove ?

Please allow me to answer! It proves the low self esteem and obsession-with-his-superiors of the individual who started it. It's kind of like a 7th grade mean girl who tries to get her clique to vote on who's the ugliest girl in 7th grade because somehow that makes her pretty.

Please allow me to answer! It proves the low self esteem and obsession-with-his-superiors of the individual who started it. It's kind of like a 7th grade mean girl who tries to get her clique to vote on who's the ugliest girl in 7th grade because somehow that makes her pretty.

fake winning

now all the trumpy infected brains everywhere will gauge their lifes worth by how many humans hate them

Fascinating, yet that didn't stop you voting all the same!! What does that say about you? Stinking hypocrite certainly comes to mind!

Last edited:
Back