MSNBC in meltdown after Donald Trump's McDonald's shift.

Probably. It could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back .
I’m concerned.

No doubt. Now that Trump has shown he can get close to doing the fry job correctly in a curated photo-op setting it will appear that the man can do literally anything. That's gonna get him a lot of votes from those who are impressed at not being able to count reliably to 6 for the 6 Piece McNuggets and instead making it 7. And those who can only dream of working a cush job like McD's fry cook.

Fred had Donald cleaning out rental storage units. Trump grew up working on his dad's construction sites that is the reason he understands blue collar workers.

FIFY :ROFLMAO:

So you're saying it was tough for a young 16 year old millionaire to get a job with his dad's company?

Glad he did some work. Creates character. Even if one knows they don't actually have to do anything.

Actually picking up trash at a busy work site can be a full time job and an important job too. A neat and clean work place is a safer and more efficient work place.

No doubt whatsoever! It IS important.

But for anyone whose actually had to make their own way it is kind of laughable to hear the story of a man whose father made him a millionaire before he was 10 years old getting a job at dad's company and it is considered some sort of "badge" for him that he did menial scutwork. Bet it wasn't for very long.

We've all seen companies where dad or mom gets junior a job at the company and if dad or mom are highly paced enough junior just races by all the other people on the job to get a nice management job. Even if they had to start at the bottom for 6 months.

No doubt. Now that Trump has shown he can get close to doing the fry job correctly in a curated photo-op setting it will appear that the man can do literally anything. That's gonna get him a lot of votes from those who are impressed at not being able to count reliably to 6 for the 6 Piece McNuggets and instead making it 7. And those who can only dream of working a cush job like McD's fry cook.
Go to the Ho’s campaign website then trump’s. Compare and contrast.
It’s shocking.

No doubt whatsoever! It IS important.

But for anyone whose actually had to make their own way it is kind of laughable to hear the story of a man whose father made him a millionaire before he was 10 years old getting a job at dad's company and it is considered some sort of "badge" for him that he did menial scutwork. Bet it wasn't for very long.

We've all seen companies where dad or mom gets junior a job at the company and if dad or mom are highly paced enough junior just races by all the other people on the job to get a nice management job. Even if they had to start at the bottom for 6 months.
He did it during the summers. He wasn't hanging around at the country club pool chasing girls. His dad was teaching him the value of work. I think it is hysterical that you think Trump's dad making him a "millionaire on paper at an early age meant anything other than a legal mechanism to reduce taxable income or it was just a trust fund that lots of business men do for their kids in case something happens to them and they can no longer provide. Only a dolt would think an 8 year old would have control of that money. My own kid was a millionaire by the time he was 18 because I contributed to his trust fund and college fund as soon as he was born. He chose to be a fireman so we bought him a house with his college fund and I started trust funds and college funds for my grand kids when they were born. My grand kids should be able to attend almost any college they can get into. Unless tuition goes out of sight crazy. Plus they will inherit from my wife and my estate unless I live to 130 in which case they may not inherit.:laugh: It is called financial planning.

:facepalm:

Last edited:
McDonald's customers were shocked over the weekend after they were greeted by Donald Trump at the drive-thru window of a McDoanld’s restaurant in Philadelphia. Huge chanting crowds lined the streets. USA! USA....

The restaurant was closed to the public during Trump’s visit, and the motorists whom Trump served were screened by the U.S. Secret Service and positioned before his arrival. No one ordered food. Instead, the attendees received whatever Trump gave them.

They were not going to pay him. They had the place shut down. It was a pretend job.
The Brazilian woman said she would be going to a campaign events but did not know Trump was at McDonald's until she saw the car in front of her get excited. Obviously they had to vett these people because you guys have already tried to kill him more than once and Iran is trying to kill him.

She is lying to you to get you to vote for her.

Since almost everyone in the country has had to work a minimum wage job (with the possible exception of folks like Donald Trump) I honestly don't see how that humanizes her.

The good news is 51 intelligence agents confirmed Kamala worked at McDonald's.

That's good news, I guess? Really I'm still stuck on why any of this matters.

In a world where we have vicious dictators who seem intent on giant land grabs and we have other nut jobs rattling the nuclear saber and the Middle east is decaying into a nightmare again I'm just not sure trying to figure out if Kamala held a crappy minimum wage job is worth the attention.

The Brazilian woman said she would be going to a campaign events but did not know Trump was at McDonald's until she saw the car in front of her get excited.

Then she is not telling the truth. The McDonalds was closed and Secret Service had a tight control on the facility and the event. The customers were all hand-selected and briefed before the event.

Obviously they had to vett these people because you guys have already tried to kill him more than once and Iran is trying to kill him.

Agreed. I doubt Secret Service, with it's current black eye from Butler, PA, are going to let Trump EVER do anything that would even be MARGINALLY dangerous.

Which makes the claim that someone was unaware Trump was at the closed restaurant until the car in front them got excited. Especially since she would not have been in a drive-thru for a closed McDonald's in the first place.

WHO said he did it CORRECTLY?
I haven't heard any.

Go to the Ho’s campaign website then trump’s. Compare and contrast.
It’s shocking.

I wonder if she'll appoint only whores to her cabinet. Surely hers will be the first all-whore cabinet in the US. I suspect, though, as a whore, she inspires the other young whores in the world to realize that just being a whore doesn't mean you are forced to be someone's wife and not achieve your own dreams of being a doctor or a lawyer or anything else. Whores today are able to be anything they want.

And seeing a whore in the Oval Office will do a LOT for the young whores to let them know they are seen and appreciated.

Right now she's leading in the whore voter polls.

Imagine a future where men and whores are considered equal beings across the board.

Trump needs to reach out to more whores to show them he cares about them. He's already promised to be the protector of the whores so maybe that will be the wedge he needs to get the whores who make up 50% of the human race to vote for him.

I think right now what seems to be really a big sticking point for the whore vote is that Trump, in his zeal to repeal Roe v. Wade he's accidentally repealed Roe v Wade and now the whores are upset. All the whores that I"ve seen interviewed seem to really dislike his gutting of bodily autonomy for all whores.

Trump really needs to get a solid plan in place ASAP to reach the whores.

WHO said he did it CORRECTLY?
I haven't heard any.

I said he got CLOSE to doing it correctly. But really it was just his first day on the job. I think we should give him time. If he loses in November and the judge in his felony trial is looking for a good work-release program for him they can have him work at McDonalds!

Not that he's going to lose or anything. Perish the thought.

I said he got CLOSE to doing it correctly. But really it was just his first day on the job. I think we should give him time. If he loses in November and the judge in his felony trial is looking for a good work-release program for him they can have him work at McDonalds!

Not that he's going to lose or anything. Perish the thought.
Close only counts in Horse Shoes or Hand grenades.
Trump is even too stupid to actually work for even McDonald's.
And yet there are a LOT of MAGA MORONS on here that want to reelect him and have him be the FIRST DICTATOR of the USA.

Since almost everyone in the country has had to work a minimum wage job (with the possible exception of folks like Donald Trump) I honestly don't see how that humanizes her.

That's good news, I guess? Really I'm still stuck on why any of this matters.

In a world where we have vicious dictators who seem intent on giant land grabs and we have other nut jobs rattling the nuclear saber and the Middle east is decaying into a nightmare again I'm just not sure trying to figure out if Kamala held a crappy minimum wage job is worth the attention.
It shows she experienced what poorer people did. Trump did not know how to buy food. He is chauffeured every place he goes in a limo. He has never been poor. Working for money among the lower level workers provides an understanding of what their problems are. He never had bosses, after his dad died. He has lived a very spoiled life and has no idea what the problems of the masses are. Harris has worked and talked with average workers.

Back