My CJ7

The performance of Jeeps is your opinion, apparently. And acting as though your personal preference is the only "right" choice is simply being an asshole. :)

The performance of Jeeps is your opinion, apparently. And acting as though your personal preference is the only "right" choice is simply being an asshole. :)

No, not at all. You are the one who made disparaging remarks about a vehicle. I simply pointed out the reasons people enjoy them.

If you don't like Jeeps, don't buy one. I never said anyone should own one.

I simply used your own straw man against you. Zing!

Not even close. I used no strawman at all. I posted on this thread because I own a Jeep and like it. You jumped in with your "Jeeps are crap", for no apparent reason other than to be an asshole.

I have not made any disparaging remarks concerning your choice in vehicles. So there is no comparison. You are really trying hard for a "zing" where none exists.

Beefy, try the links I posted earlier. The Quadtec and the 4WD are both good ones. JC Whitney is ok for hard to find or interior stuff.

Straw man has been your core tactic since your beginning as Solitary. Apparently you're too ignorant to realize what it is...

Straw man has been your core tactic since your beginning as Solitary. Apparently you're too ignorant to realize what it is...

"The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position."

From: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html

I used no strawman fallacy. You said Jeeps are crap, and I pointed out that they are not, and stated why I said so. I then called you on being an asshole about it.

But I can see you are relying on your favorite dodge again.

"The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position."

...acting as though your personal preference is the only "right" choice is simply being an asshole.

Holy shit, a straw man on a straw man. :palm:

:palm:

Your obsession is showing again. I try to discuss topics with you. But you refuse to stay with any topic, and rely on the "you are Solitary" or "Strawman!" replies instead of actual discussion. Truly sad.

This thing is bad ass. Growls and rolls over anything. She's got some battle wounds and a lot of charachter. I just need the damned yoke and I'm rollin' again.

And Southernman rolls around on a Kymco Moped. Who listens to his dumb backwards ass anyway?

He's some blue blood wannabe redneck who couldn't kick start one of these:

YqkdlH6MhivqknRLChVvci9b5FTWoV6BKPGArifAV_vj2aepBSYAukGd91MPq90pPIR8yUH9VCBgcuBX4vv8kY_lI0zEYU0OZpKxMoy_0NWgZhPla9QNY39Le6SF_x29csZYqGuFT-UJdhlGv5A0zMpqNxsBwivbCnTJtSR1MNClv8fcKg

Cj's are fun rides and they put up with anything. Easy to work on too. You could literally rebuild the thing yourself no problem.

SM wouldn't know about that though, he'd have to get his dishpan hands dirty.

You Northeastern bluebloods probably sit around drinking tea with your pinkies held high, wondering why guys like me get satisfaction from making a project work.

Get you hands dirty. If your motivation is anything other than looking like Justin Beiber, get a haircut and a hobby.

This thing is bad ass. Growls and rolls over anything. She's got some battle wounds and a lot of charachter. I just need the damned yoke and I'm rollin' again.

And Southernman rolls around on a Kymco Moped. Who listens to his dumb backwards ass anyway?

YqkdlH6MhivqknRLChVvci9b5FTWoV6BKPGArifAV_vj2aepBSYAukGd91MPq90pPIR8yUH9VCBgcuBX4vv8kY_lI0zEYU0OZpKxMoy_0NWgZhPla9QNY39Le6SF_x29csZYqGuFT-UJdhlGv5A0zMpqNxsBwivbCnTJtSR1MNClv8fcKg

Cj's are fun rides and they put up with anything. Easy to work on too. You could literally rebuild the thing yourself no problem.

There are times I miss my CJ. The Wrangler does good, but I had a lotta fun in my first jeep.

Kick it and keep it going, Beefy.

LOL. I've had SUVs since before they were called SUVs, Junior. My current ride has 310HP, 365#-Ft of torque, IRS, air suspension, and will tow 9000#. Enough to haul your broken toy out of the ditch and up a tree. :)

LOL. I've had SUVs since before they were called SUVs, Junior. My current ride has 310HP, 365#-Ft of torque, IRS, air suspension, and will tow 9000#. Enough to haul your broken toy out of the ditch and up a tree. :)

And that behemoth would never get to the places I take my Jeep.

Back