My early New Year's resolution

It is nothing of the sort, Superfreak know the truth as well. Ask yourself why Cypress left the board in such a hurry?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Why would I believe Superfreak? He's always snarked at liberals here and makes up stuff about them. He'd say anything to bash a liberal.

It's not a fail. I never made a 100% guarantee, which people made a big deal out of (only those interested in gotcha's). I knew it wouldn't be easy on JPP.

But I remain committed to it. If "grow up" is as bad as I've gotten, I actually think I'm doing quite well, and I intend to stick to the OP for as long as I'm here. I prefer this way of discourse, and to try to actually discuss issues instead of antagonizing other posters.

Here is your idea of a meltdown, Yaya.

I mean, you make it pretty easy.

And that was an insult...well, how was that an insult again?

gotta spell it out for you again......
I'm really going to try to keep to the high road on JPP in 2018, and stay away from petty comments & insults...........I can put some blame on Trump here (he always takes the low road)
now, take a deep breath and see if you can see any insults lurking in there anywhere...

Btw, this wasn't the only thread about your resolution. Maybe you just forgot that it spilled over into other threads....

I didn't melt down about it. Sorry.

It isn't credible that I was calm on this one but lost it on others.

Not sure what your issue is. Again - if you don't want to take a week off from insults, that's fine.

I didn't melt down about it. Sorry.

It isn't credible that I was calm on this one but lost it on others.

Not sure what your issue is. Again - if you don't want to take a week off from insults, that's fine.

You absolutely melted down. How long did you ignore me because you flipped out I showed you failed in one week which I predicted?

Yeah - yours.

I just looked at it. I don't think you understand what "meltdown" means.

:lolup: it's okay Onceler, what ever helps you sleep at night. You had a full blown meltdown and ran away saying you were ignoring me now.... You can't handle me, that is a fact. You're too thin skinned, can dish it, but can't take it.

Back