My early New Year's resolution

Not really, but I said I'd do my best - and I have.

It is quite obvious that you troll to try to get me to "break" this, but overall, I think I've set a great example for how discussion CAN be conducted on JPP.

so instead of stating fact you were just editorializing......

Who did he stalk, Yurt, this is a question I keep asking? Do you have proof of this charge or are you throwing out false accusations? If you can’t give names then you are bearing false witness. You are repeating gossip out of frustration.
Whom did he stalk? Thanks

/shrugs......Grind spelled it out and I've noticed Cypress is avoiding him like the plague.......I think its pretty obvious he isn't denying it........

Who did he stalk, Yurt, this is a question I keep asking? Do you have proof of this charge or are you throwing out false accusations? If you can’t give names then you are bearing false witness. You are repeating gossip out of frustration.
Whom did he stalk? Thanks

I know, YaYurt pretends he joined the board in October 2016 yet he somehow knows all the gossip from the past. Way past. And talk about a stalker, YaYurt stalks numerous people on this forum and he's too deceitful to recognize it.

She's asked him the same questions she asked you, and he gave her the runaround just like you did.

Good lord,
Why would anyone ask Yurt or any other resentful rightwing losers what women think of me?

Why not ask the women themselves? And I am sure between you and Covfefe, you have pretty much corresponded with every single woman who has been on this board. So I am sure you are totally dialed in.

In over a decade, I have actually only ever even been in contact with five people here away from the public forum, 2 men and 3 women. Because I only make time for cool people....what normal person makes time for message board losers??

Holy smoke, a blast from the past.....Please give her my best regards! As well as any and all former posters you are still in contact with!

LadyT....top five posters ever in the entire history of JPP....hands down!
She was! I will tell all of them.

You are avoiding my question, did Grind tell you the names? Do you have any information that leads you to repeat heresay? Are you gossiping? It appears you have no evidence and are repeating gossip. Thanks, you know nothing, just another washer woman.

It was Grind or maybe Billy that posted the stalker accusation, some time ago; but it's apparent that you're afraid to ask them, seeing as how it puts all your whining to bed. :good4u:

Good lord,
Why would anyone ask Yurt or any other resentful rightwing losers what women think of me?

Why not ask the women themselves? And I am sure between you and Covfefe, you have pretty much corresponded with every single woman who has been on this board. So I am sure you are totally dialed in.

In over a decade, I have actually only ever even been in contact with five people here away from the public forum, 2 men and 3 women. Because I only make time for cool people....what normal person makes time for message board losers??

I would hang-out with Watermark if the opportunity presented itself. :D

Back