My early New Year's resolution

I don't really understand, PMP. You keep responding w/ comments like this one.

Honestly, it would be quicker & easier if you could just point to the post or posts where I said something insulting. Anything?
He’s trying to goad you. Ignore him, you haven’t done anything.

Broken before the end of the first month

That was easy

Not really, but I said I'd do my best - and I have.

It is quite obvious that you troll to try to get me to "break" this, but overall, I think I've set a great example for how discussion CAN be conducted on JPP.

What a loser. Can't even keep a resolution for a few weeks then blames someone else for his failure.

FYI, I wasn't trying to make you fail, you pathetic loser. You do that all on your own.

What a loser. Can't even keep a resolution for a few weeks then blames someone else for his failure.

FYI, I wasn't trying to make you fail, you pathetic loser. You do that all on your own.

Well, I will keep to this OP. As I said in the other thread, I'd really recommend that you try to do the same.

Your time here will be more pleasant, and possibly beneficial.

Not really, but I said I'd do my best - and I have.

It is quite obvious that you troll to try to get me to "break" this, but overall, I think I've set a great example for how discussion CAN be conducted on JPP.

You never made any guarantees, you said you would try your best.
And from what I can tell, you have largely, almost universally, kept your discourse to a civil level.

You never made any guarantees, you said you would try your best.
And from what I can tell, you have largely, almost universally, kept your discourse to a civil level.
Agreed, he’s a friggin saint, I can’t engage this yahoos like he does, I don’t have time for their back and forth insults.

Nice way of saying he failed. But it is still a fail creepy stalker.

It's not a fail. I never made a 100% guarantee, which people made a big deal out of (only those interested in gotcha's). I knew it wouldn't be easy on JPP.

But I remain committed to it. If "grow up" is as bad as I've gotten, I actually think I'm doing quite well, and I intend to stick to the OP for as long as I'm here. I prefer this way of discourse, and to try to actually discuss issues instead of antagonizing other posters.

I'm really going to try to keep to the high road on JPP in 2018, and stay away from petty comments & insults, and in general keep the tone respectful. Not sure how successful I'll be, but I'm definitely gonna give it the ol' college try.

It's kind of a drag to see the level of discourse in the country in general. I can put some blame on Trump here (he always takes the low road), but it was going downhill long before him. The internet & the anonymity it provides has been pretty negative in terms of how people react to one another.

We've had incarnations of this & previous boards that were more focused on a higher level of debate & discussion. I'd love to see JPP get back to that.

You weren't successful and the ol' college try was a failure.

Maybe you'll do better next year.

That you actually stated telling someone to grow up and their posting is close to infantile, is not petty or am insult is just another example of what a pathological liar you are.

Nice way of saying he failed. But it is still a fail creepy stalker.
Who did he stalk, Yurt, this is a question I keep asking? Do you have proof of this charge or are you throwing out false accusations? If you can’t give names then you are bearing false witness. You are repeating gossip out of frustration.
Whom did he stalk? Thanks

Who did he stalk, Yurt, this is a question I keep asking? Do you have proof of this charge or are you throwing out false accusations? If you can’t give names then you are bearing false witness. You are repeating gossip out of frustration.
Whom did he stalk? Thanks

I guess you didn't get the details from Grind like I told you too. If you really wanted the truth you know who to ask. It is not my place to tell.

I guess you didn't get the details from Grind like I told you too. If you really wanted the truth you know who to ask. It is not my place to tell.
Did you get the names from Grind? Are you repeating gossip? It’s just as I thought, because through my investigation, I have questioned women still posting here and those no longer posting and I can’t find one woman who claims they were harassed.

I'm really going to try to keep to the high road on JPP in 2018, and stay away from petty comments & insults, and in general keep the tone respectful. Not sure how successful I'll be, but I'm definitely gonna give it the ol' college try.

:rofl2: Apparently you're tired of getting your dumb ass kicked all the time. The best way to avoid that would be STFU and not remove any doubt what a hyper partisan asshat you are.

It's kind of a drag to see the level of discourse in the country in general.

You and the left are the primary reason for it. You morons swallowed a false narrative in the desperate moronic belief that Trump could only have bneaten a corrupt lying asshole like Cinton with Russia's help and by refusing to accept the results of a fair election.

I can put some blame on Trump here (he always takes the low road), but it was going downhill long before him. The internet & the anonymity it provides has been pretty negative in terms of how people react to one another.

Still can't get anything right. At least you are consistently stupid.

We've had incarnations of this & previous boards that were more focused on a higher level of debate & discussion. I'd love to see JPP get back to that.

I'd love to see lying leftist asshats like you find another forum to bombard with your inane stupidity.

Back