My Facebook Euro Personality Quiz Results

only a matter of times guys O_O

picture1wds.png

What the hell, you old fuddie duds get on here and pick on a young man who is current with the trends, it is hell to get old, isn't it boys!

How about which Hollywood star?

I was Marilyn Monroe. It just amuses me. Like IQ tests do.

According to the answers you have just chosen you are most like the Disney Princess Pocahontas.

Pocahontas, the beautiful daughter of Chief Powahatan, is a playful free spirited young woman who knows every tree waterfall and wild creature in her forest home. With a name that means little mischief. Pocahontas loves adventure and excitement. Her curiosity and independance make her a strong girl whose passionate spirit touches and changes all those who know her.

Mo... Molybdenum

You scored 42 Mass, 29 Electronegativity, 64 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

I like to think of you as the miracle worker in The Princess Bride... you can do anything and you do it for the betterment of society. Just because you can raise the dead and make flying wagons and stuff doesn't mean that you show off about it though. You are capable of forming bizarre webs of relationships in which individuals are accomplices, lovers, coworkers, and so on all at once. I once saw you hanging out at the center of a cycloheptatriene... it was completely freakish and bizarre, and I'm not sure I've known what to think of you since. But hey, to each their own. Oh, and stay away from the carbon monoxide... you suck that stuff up.

What the hell, you old fuddie duds get on here and pick on a young man who is current with the trends, it is hell to get old, isn't it boys!

Topspin doesn't count, but I'm not sure what Epic's problem is, seeing as how this is Off Topic, and no more frivolous than multitudes of other threads...

:clink:

Shut up, racist.

"shut up, racist."??!! The man dogs you and the best you can do is say "Shut up, racist"?

Hell if that would have been me I'd have told Topper.

"I can lose my virginity anytime I want to. I only need $20 and a bus ticket to Louisiana to see your mamma!"

Which Chemical Element Are You?

10_25_base_holmium.jpg

You Are Holmium.

With your extremely magnetic personality many people fail to see the soft side of your nature. You have the tendency to be easily shaped by others but are usually cool under standard pressure and temperature. And with an impressive boiling point of 2720 degrees Celsius, why wouldn't you be the coolest cat in town?

In your spare time you probably have no problem just hanging out, being what you were meant to be - an honest to goodness Ho, with the atomic number 67. You are most suited to a career as a nuclear control rod or, perhaps in the field of calibrating gamma ray spectrometers. You know how the girls go crazy for gamma ray spectrometers, right?

Son....you're not right!

Mo... Molybdenum

You scored 42 Mass, 29 Electronegativity, 64 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

I like to think of you as the miracle worker in The Princess Bride... you can do anything and you do it for the betterment of society. Just because you can raise the dead and make flying wagons and stuff doesn't mean that you show off about it though. You are capable of forming bizarre webs of relationships in which individuals are accomplices, lovers, coworkers, and so on all at once. I once saw you hanging out at the center of a cycloheptatriene... it was completely freakish and bizarre, and I'm not sure I've known what to think of you since. But hey, to each their own. Oh, and stay away from the carbon monoxide... you suck that stuff up.

I can see Dixie taking that test.

You are Helium, He.

You scored 4 mass, 0 electronegativity, 0 metal, 0 radioactivity.

Dude, you are one big bag of inert gas!

You're just jealous because you're probably one of the shit elements, like Bismuth.

Shit son, I be organic carbon! I am one sp4 hybridized mother fucker. I have more ways to react then the queen has jewels. Ho's like you can never hope to have my versatility. I can be aliphatic one minute and aromatic the next. Let's see you do a nucleophilic substitution! Besides, my polymer is bigger than yours!!!

Shit son, I be organic carbon! I am one sp4 hybridized mother fucker. I have more ways to react then the queen has jewels. Ho's like you can never hope to have my versatility. I can be aliphatic one minute and aromatic the next. Let's see you do a nucleophilic substitution! Besides, my polymer is bigger than yours!!!

:D

Versatile, eh?

So you answered 'very' to the 'How bi-curious are you' question?

Many here wouldn't be so brave, so i can only applaud your honesty, Mott.

:D

Versatile, eh?

So you answered 'very' to the 'How bi-curious are you' question?

Many here wouldn't be so brave, so i can only applaud your honesty, Mott.

Hey Bro....alls I can say is you better never drop a bar a soap in the shower and bend over to pick it up while I'm around. I'll give "God Bless The Queen" a whole new meaning for you!

Hey Bro....alls I can say is you better never drop a bar a soap in the shower and bend over to pick it up while I'm around. I'll give "God Bless The Queen" a whole new meaning for you!

:o

Ooh, hark at her...i don't know where to look.

However, in all seriousness, i had better remind you that this board is jam packed full of, and run by, ex-navy types (you know all the boys love a sailor). By indulging in this high camp banter we are running the certain risk that, in the coming days, our in-boxes are going to be filled to bursting with seamen.

Back