My first (and last) 13 hour day

Brilliant refutation of points made. Such wit and wisdom leaves me in awe.

I'm sure you are in awe at many things: small pieces of wire, dog biscuits, electric light.....
One day you may find your own wit and wisdom awful!

That you and Low are wrong in every single way in which it is possible for a human being to be wrong?

100 years ago, Europe was on top because of something called "imperialism". Britain was the strongest nation in the world because they had subsumed billions of subjects. After they released their colonies, they remained a high income nation, but they had half the population of America. It's simple arithmetic that they'd be weaker without enslaving other nations. Now, with immigration, America has 5 times the population. It never became strong because of some unique American spirit, it just happens to be the random high-income nation with the largest population. China is not going to go to the top because of some unique hard working east-asian neo-fascism - very far from it.

They just happen to have a huge population. It has nothing to do with idiotic waiters who believe it's a reasonable economic plan to use meager salaries to start a business in a field that has notoriously low profit margins against established actors who've snowballed a ridiculous amount of competitive advantages over you in the past decade. Thinking like that is why they're proles, why Low's a prole, why you're a prole, and why you'll never get anywhere in life. You believe that lottery tickets are a sound investment strategy. Burn the roll's royces to the ground, hang their owners, and cut your chains.

What about India?

If Billy is added as a mod, you might want to add someone else as well so that it doesn't appear as if the trinity is running everything. Even though we already do, we want to keep up appearances, you see?
It's the natural extension of not only our awesomeness but experience with the boards in general and high frequency of the board.

Yeah, they work more without working more. That makes sense. Your arguments are in no way getting desperate.

I do not argue - I inform. You may take that information or leave it. It is your choice as a, once upon a time, free man.

Back