my friend does not know what hiking is

Three 14 year olds in one day? That must have been awesome. If they were all girls, of course.

hansen.jpg

What's the longest day hike anyone here has done? I did 16 one time in Arizona, Sabino Canyon. It was awesome. :good4u:
I used to 20+ mile hikes in boy scouts all the time but that was ussually on roads. The longest trail I ever hiked was 17 miles at Natural Bridge State Park in KY. Just to show you how crazy I was back then, I rode my bike 40 miles to meet my GF at the trail head before I started the hike. That included climbing over two mountains on the bike.

I had a dream where I had unlimited rep points to distribute and I just sat there clicking your icon over and over again. There aren't words strong enough to describe how much I despise you. I'm serious.

And actually I didn't have that dream.
Then where's my rep points mother fucker?

I used to 20+ mile hikes in boy scouts all the time but that was ussually on roads. The longest trail I ever hiked was 17 miles at Natural Bridge State Park in KY. Just to show you how crazy I was back then, I rode my bike 40 miles to meet my GF at the trail head before I started the hike. That included climbing over two mountains on the bike.

And I bet you still didn't get any pussy. :pke:

You lied to your friend, hiking is gay
I thought I knew what it was.
Until my wife took me into the Smokey Mts and did some twin peaks bullshit about 1.5 miles nearly straight up. I contemplated jumping at the top. I was more tired than any 5 set tennis match I had ever played.
Repeat, hiking is gay

You lied to your friend, hiking is gay
I thought I knew what it was.
Until my wife took me into the Smokey Mts and did some twin peaks bullshit about 1.5 miles nearly straight up. I contemplated jumping at the top. I was more tired than any 5 set tennis match I had ever played.
Repeat, hiking is gay

i hate hiking too. I get out there for the first 20 minutes and then I'm like... "wow, this sucks, it's hot/cold, I'm itchy, im tired, TV is more interesting than this boring tree"

Back