MY Newest Weed Eater!

I will have to post a picture of my garden here. We have had cold and rain. only one day of 70 degree temps since 1993! Brrrrrrr

I'm looking at it from somewhat the opposite end; I'd love to see 70 deg. temps. here all summer! We've already topped 100 a few times, but we're having some uncharacteristically cloudy skies the past few days so it doesn't to too much above 90.

I want to go live in Maine near Care!

I don't like it that hot, either! I use to live in Kansas, moved to Anchorage in '75
The summers here are perfect and I don't complain too often! We don't have to air condition, just a fan or two! The winters are even milder than when I first arrived!
We plan to stay here and just do a little traveling to our children outside when we retire!
Our oldest lives in Houston, now. The oldest son in Durango, Colorado.

I have a Sister in Durango. Intended to go out that way and up your way Froggie, but not sure my back will handle that much travel now...

I have a Sister in Durango. Intended to go out that way and up your way Froggie, but not sure my back will handle that much travel now...

Sorry to hear that! I love Durango, it reminds me of Alaska in many ways, but the trees are much bigger!

Back