My night from hell: I'll be in line for Halo 3 at midnight, tonight.

hope its good,
put in an order for the stock this moring.
Cypress is a young man=buy the game
Top is an old man=buy the stock

Dummy you should have bought stock awhile ago. It got like 150 million in preorders and that was no surprise to anyone.

Should have just preordered it and gone to pick it up this afternoon = no waiting lol.

My stepson did pre-order it dude. Its a kid thing: never mind, if you don't have teenage boys, I suppose it all sounds super ridiculous.

I'll tell you one thing though: there's about ten million teenage boys staying home from school today to play it. :clink:

Ahh it is just microsoft stock. That is what I thought. It probably won't go up too much cuz they have hardware problems on 360s and had to spend 1 billion dollars on warranty replacements.

My stepson did pre-order it dude. Its a kid thing: never mind, if you don't have teenage boys, I suppose it all sounds super ridiculous.

I'll tell you one thing though: there's about ten million teenage boys staying home from school today to play it. :clink:

You know. I'm starting to think I'm going to maybe turn out to be a bad parent. There is no way in he** I'd even for one millionth of a nanosecond consider waiting in line for hours on end for a video game. I wouldn't even do that for a concert that I want to go to.

And whenever I drive to work now, I see all these parents waiting at the bus stop in their cars with their kids (Not little kids mind you, kids that are around 10 y/o +) whenever its cold. Unless there is some kind of winter advisory and frost bite potential, my kids are going to have to get their a$$es outside and wait in the cold (unless some better parent lets them stay in the car with them).

You know. I'm starting to think I'm going to maybe turn out to be a bad parent. There is no way in he** I'd even for one millionth of a nanosecond consider waiting in line for hours on end for a video game. I wouldn't even do that for a concert that I want to go to.

And whenever I drive to work now, I see all these parents waiting at the bus stop in their cars with their kids (Not little kids mind you, kids that are around 10 y/o +) whenever its cold. Unless there is some kind of winter advisory and frost bite potential, my kids are going to have to get their a$$es outside and wait in the cold (unless some better parent lets them stay in the car with them).

Don't have kids! That's my warning to you. lol

I'm just earning Karma points. Believe me, I've stockpiled a lot of karma. ;) Besides, the little bastard was stone cold sick with the flu.

Don't have kids! That's my warning to you. lol

I'm just earning Karma points. Believe me, I've stockpiled a lot of karma. ;) Besides, the little bastard was stone cold sick with the flu.

Seriously. Maybe my tune will change in a few years, but from where I stand now.......hayle no.

it is just microsoft, I made out nice on it in the nineties, all I'm looking for here is a couple quick %.
A little halo affect from halo3 if you will.

And we wonder why our kids are spoiled and often fail in life....

Not to worry T... only a complete moron would wait in those lines. As many have already stated, how dumb do you have to be not to simply pre-order it on-line?

Not to mention, the bad parents are the ones that wait in those lines with their kids.

I'm guessing lady t doesn't have kids yet, you don't strike me as that much of a bitch. Supercoldcaller is too self center to have kids, Cypress is prob doing it for a nephew or son of a girlfriend, word up on the sacrifice.
USGED has already told us how he pissed on his kids so no surprise on that line.

I'm guessing lady t doesn't have kids yet, you don't strike me as that much of a bitch. Supercoldcaller is too self center to have kids, Cypress is prob doing it for a nephew or son of a girlfriend, word up on the sacrifice.
USGED has already told us how he pissed on his kids so no surprise on that line.

Harshness topper. But, some of it made me laugh.

Back