My Political Curse On Collective Souls Honoring Reasonable Doubt.

Becoming a type casted person of your vernacular character requires certain specific sacrifices for the greater good of social order saving the humanities in this atmosphere. Promises made and secrets kept by those at the top of command by people demanding intellectual property rights to be classified above regular reproduced soles with no equity in reality.

Mind over matter philosophies directing symbolism over substance commodities using context over content definitions of converted to beliefs held by those agreeing to disagree life is genetically self evident total sum evolving doesn't exceed the moment here.
the deep state of mind secret held by those governing from the core of all divisions is evolving never exceeds the moment here.

Context always came after evolving completed the ways to communicate between active lifetimes inhabiting space spontaneously here simultaneously changing population each of the 5 generation gaps here. Original generation was first to die off of natural causes and the fifth in succession were always great great grandchildren replacing their previous 4 generation lineage of combined DNA never duplicating chromosomes of any two lifetimes inception to extinction.

My genetic brain arrived the nucleus of my fertilized cell, what developed your mind after birth, nurtured ancestral doubt.

Your beliefs on typecasting others and dictating sacrifice are in err.

everything is becoming declassified.

you cannot stop it.

yes, an instinctive brain reappears after 101 generations since the second chance was refused to be believed what life actually does in real time genetic results are eternally separated in plain sight, minus all the speculation eternity cannot be this moment here eternally separating each ancestor to evolve through last 5 generations left alive or not.

Let me play the role of antichrist and second coming simultaneously both roles spontaneously neither one. 20 year average between conceived, born, evolving, and parenting another generation. 101 times all 5 generations regardless social narrative never accepted life only exists mutually evolving in the moment here is the revolution numbers this planet made since crucifixion of the "Son of God.".
2,020 +2years and 4 months.

Humanity still corrupting last 5 generations left same old methodology.

You've been majoring in Communications at Hawkeye10 University, haven't you?

What is always used after evolving is completed? Syllables stating it didn't happen naturally being eternally separated now. Evolving is a process evolution debates doesn't work in series parallel arrangement of current population, only

Evolution is a perpetual, not a finite process. It will never be "completed".

we're all prepaid, in the blood of jesus.

the curse is lifted for all time.

yaldabaoth has failed again.

the people of the snake shall fall.
:truestory:

hearsay mantra 86 generations practiced since Rome went from mythology to creating Christianity creating its own interpretations between Torah, Quran, Paganism. The whole concept of born again and life after death existed during Abraham and Solomon kingdoms where freemasons built monuments to preserve idealists getting people to give up understanding life in plain sight.

Fathers of intellectual nations were tyrants over conquered villages usually genetically related and those that would create a working environment were destroyed by those that couldn't take care of themselves.

Misery eliminates individuals that don't need anyone to carry their load for them. Democracies vote against those that can from others that won't, don't, can't, unable as one of a kind. Mob rule came from that results amplified since dawn of civilization.

All Jesus did was figure out the algorithm of genetic combinations never same total sum twice as it has past, current each ancestor forward.

the definitive time between have parented and those that hadn't.

You've been majoring in Communications at Hawkeye10 University, haven't you?

No I haven't, but I have been posting in cyberspace 15 years and 51 weeks. sharing my instinctive understanding what corrupted every generation of intellectual world order within this species in this atmosphere.

Evolution is a perpetual, not a finite process. It will never be "completed".

What is finite about evolving is evolving is working at never sustaining same two reproductions twice inception to extinction of its species inception to extinction native to this atmosphere. I simply use rule of 72 simple interest formula applied to personal DNa results as populating space each rotation of the planet as my algorithm matches ancestral body count with each rotation and revolution this planet achieved around the same star, never same total um details twice.

Kinetics due to perpetual balancing as perpetual motion is limited to cycling results never same details again between inorganic and ancestral separation of series parallel events. combined periodic elements build solar systems and galaxies, erosion supplies organic building blocks of cellular things limited to a specific atmospheric environment of one universal position.

Anyway, if your instincts are as active as your intellect you can follow where this leads. but if your intellect is all that matters, you are duty bound to your preferred reality to discredit anything I say because if I debunk yours, it effects every other..

hearsay mantra 86 generations practiced since Rome went from mythology to creating Christianity creating its own interpretations between Torah, Quran, Paganism. The whole concept of born again and life after death existed during Abraham and Solomon kingdoms where freemasons built monuments to preserve idealists getting people to give up understanding life in plain sight.

Fathers of intellectual nations were tyrants over conquered villages usually genetically related and those that would create a working environment were destroyed by those that couldn't take care of themselves.

Misery eliminates individuals that don't need anyone to carry their load for them. Democracies vote against those that can from others that won't, don't, can't, unable as one of a kind. Mob rule came from that results amplified since dawn of civilization.

All Jesus did was figure out the algorithm of genetic combinations never same total sum twice as it has past, current each ancestor forward.

the definitive time between have parented and those that hadn't.

you seem to be of a split mind on inculcated dependancy and genocide.

No I haven't, but I have been posting in cyberspace 15 years and 51 weeks. sharing my instinctive understanding what corrupted every generation of intellectual world order within this species in this atmosphere.

What is finite about evolving is evolving is working at never sustaining same two reproductions twice inception to extinction of its species inception to extinction native to this atmosphere. I simply use rule of 72 simple interest formula applied to personal DNa results as populating space each rotation of the planet as my algorithm matches ancestral body count with each rotation and revolution this planet achieved around the same star, never same total um details twice.

Kinetics due to perpetual balancing as perpetual motion is limited to cycling results never same details again between inorganic and ancestral separation of series parallel events. combined periodic elements build solar systems and galaxies, erosion supplies organic building blocks of cellular things limited to a specific atmospheric environment of one universal position.

Anyway, if your instincts are as active as your intellect you can follow where this leads. but if your intellect is all that matters, you are duty bound to your preferred reality to discredit anything I say because if I debunk yours, it effects every other..

No, there are many situations where there is more than one possible outcome. Both of us could be correct about something. For example, I say, "the Earth is not flat", you say, "the Earth orbits around the sun". It's obvious both declarations are correct, and neither of us are discredited.

But - if you say, "The sun is a ball of hydrogen" and I say, "no you're incorrect, it's made of cheese", then yes, I am discredited, but for a very good reason.

I'm wrong.

No, there are many situations where there is more than one possible outcome. Both of us could be correct about something. For example, I say, "the Earth is not flat", you say, "the Earth orbits around the sun". It's obvious both declarations are correct, and neither of us are discredited.

But - if you say, "The sun is a ball of hydrogen" and I say, "no you're incorrect, it's made of cheese", then yes, I am discredited, but for a very good reason.

I'm wrong.

yes there are, like conception of another ancestor, one egg offered by female, multiple millions of sperm from one ejaculation where any of the ones would be a separate outcome until the one that fertilizes it sets the standard of its lifetime. Now everything you factualize by relative time logistics think time is stationary instead. Evolving results are a compounding situation where one time results cycle per ancestor evolving forward eternally separated now.

Oops, there went reasonable doubt justifications out the window. Every reality present is guilty of denying the self evident last 300 generations. Kaboom!.

yes there are, like conception of another ancestor, one egg offered by female, multiple millions of sperm from one ejaculation where any of the ones would be a separate outcome until the one that fertilizes it sets the standard of its lifetime. Now everything you factualize by relative time logistics think time is stationary instead. Evolving results are a compounding situation where one time results cycle per ancestor evolving forward eternally separated now.

Oops, there went reasonable doubt justifications out the window. Every reality present is guilty of denying the self evident last 300 generations. Kaboom!.

"evolving forward eternally separated now." <-- I do not understand this phrase. It seems to contradict itself.

"evolving forward eternally separated now." <-- I do not understand this phrase. It seems to contradict itself.

only at the intellectual one track radial view from one's perceptive view mantra level of avoiding real time evolving as equally timed apart inhabiting space spontaneously here simultaneously one of a kind same as everything beyond your skin as universally present.

No parallel universes or alternate realities at all. just one species with an entire 5 generation population agreeing to disagree what eternity always was.

only at the intellectual one track radial view from one's perceptive view mantra level of avoiding real time evolving as equally timed apart inhabiting space spontaneously here simultaneously one of a kind same as everything beyond your skin as universally present.

No parallel universes or alternate realities at all. just one species with an entire 5 generation population agreeing to disagree what eternity always was.

So you think, "eternity" is an illusion or a hoax and that there will be an end to reality? The universe? I have not heard that theory. The universe has been around for hundreds of billions of years. How many more billion do you think we have?

So you think, "eternity" is an illusion or a hoax and that there will be an end to reality? The universe? I have not heard that theory. The universe has been around for hundreds of billions of years. How many more billion do you think we have?

ha ha ha eternity is a physical absolute same as the whole is equal to total sum of all its parts being eternally separated now as evolving in plain sight of life never same ancestors again..

My brain has my body navigating in it now, you saying yours isn't?

ha ha ha eternity is a physical absolute same as the whole is equal to total sum of all its parts being eternally separated now as evolving in plain sight of life never same ancestors again..

So, if "eternity is a physical absolute" then it is a "thing" and therefore the continuation of creatures evolving, as they have since life began, is a "thing" as well.

So, if "eternity is a physical absolute" then it is a "thing" and therefore the continuation of creatures evolving, as they have since life began, is a "thing" as well.

not a thing, a place where things cycle as timed apart in series parallel displacement spontaneously present individually there and simultaneously with everything else universally present the same way. Self evident results theories and theologies just dcorrupt the brain navigating the moment individually here.
Human brain is just the glorified nucleus of its fertilized cell at birth to a body capable with adapting to life never same total sum twice.

Wasn't that simple?

not a thing, a place where things cycle as timed apart in series parallel displacement spontaneously present individually there and simultaneously with everything else universally present the same way. Self evident results theories and theologies just dcorrupt the brain navigating the moment individually here.
Human brain is just the glorified nucleus of its fertilized cell at birth to a body capable with adapting to life never same total sum twice.

Wasn't that simple?

So, you believe in parallel universes. That the timeline in which you and I are currently residing is only one of an infinite number of possibilities. For example, in one universe, I am posting this to you, right now and in another, the microchip has not yet been invented and I'm typing things on a "Smith Corona"?

So, you believe in parallel universes. That the timeline in which you and I are currently residing is only one of an infinite number of possibilities. For example, in one universe, I am posting this to you, right now and in another, the microchip has not yet been invented and I'm typing things on a "Smith Corona"?

How does my saying they never existed end up being I believe they exist in your dormant brain operating as a subconscious mind reciting historical maybes until dead? eternity is the core of all things being eternally separated in series parallel positions as this perpetual balancing universe operates with finite nuclei and saturated with sub atomic matter to rebuild molecular elements between erosion and decomposition on streaming the inner locking results as going on now perpetual balancing galaxies, and ancestries in this atmosphere.

Evolving, inception to conception, dead to decomposition to extinction of ancestries moving next generations forward one at a time here now. You need to see my algorithm of compounding DNA that accounts for isolates and insulates each reproduction in the atmosphere now? break it down to 5 generations gaps regardless ideology, race, creed, color, national origin all that contextual bullshit.

Just male female ancestral positions. first generation homo sapiens because 16 great great grandparents to 8 great grandparents, 3rd generation of 4 grandparents, leaving 2 parenting each combined DNA recipient of their 30 previous donors of genetic coding as individually eternally separated. That works since inception to current events. Life never exceeds the evolving reaching fruition now.

How does my saying they never existed end up being I believe they exist in your dormant brain operating as a subconscious mind reciting historical maybes until dead? eternity is the core of all things being eternally separated in series parallel positions as this perpetual balancing universe operates with finite nuclei and saturated with sub atomic matter to rebuild molecular elements between erosion and decomposition on streaming the inner locking results as going on now perpetual balancing galaxies, and ancestries in this atmosphere.

Evolving, inception to conception, dead to decomposition to extinction of ancestries moving next generations forward one at a time here now. You need to see my algorithm of compounding DNA that accounts for isolates and insulates each reproduction in the atmosphere now? break it down to 5 generations gaps regardless ideology, race, creed, color, national origin all that contextual bullshit.

Just male female ancestral positions. first generation homo sapiens because 16 great great grandparents to 8 great grandparents, 3rd generation of 4 grandparents, leaving 2 parenting each combined DNA recipient of their 30 previous donors of genetic coding as individually eternally separated. That works since inception to current events. Life never exceeds the evolving reaching fruition now.

I'm going to have to read this a few times. bbl.

Back