My Political Curse On Collective Souls Honoring Reasonable Doubt.

I'm going to have to read this a few times. bbl.

it is a lot to take in when all you were ever taught was life is larger than self contained to the moment here your own body never duplicated what you were since a fertilized cell. Also, I try to correct corruption which will end a lot of chaos induced saving ideas now isn't eternity.

it is a lot to take in when all you were ever taught was life is larger than self contained to the moment here your own body never duplicated what you were since a fertilized cell. Also, I try to correct corruption which will end a lot of chaos induced saving ideas now isn't eternity.

it is.

the soul is immortal.

totalitarians like you seek to destroy spirituality.

they know god is real, they're just jealous and seek to divert human souls into the low frequency world of their limited perceptions.

it is.

the soul is immortal.

totalitarians like you seek to destroy spirituality.

they know god is real, they're just jealous and seek to divert human souls into the low frequency world of their limited perceptions.

what is a soul, intellectual idea one carries in hope, faith, charity, protects one's character after death as much as it did humanity defends it morally, legally, ethically cradle to grave being alive now in a body that never stays same form achieved as conceived to replace one's 4 previous generation people being 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents and that is looking backwards, forward all one can be is 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents, 1 of 16 dead great great grandparents?

Now what is simple compounding results nothing stays as arrived with everything changing in series parallel time displaced here now? Eternity. Nothing supernatural about it. Ju evolving maintaining eternal separation of life adapting to mutually timed apart occupying space conceived to decomposed as current numbers living.

where is all that too complicated shit coming from, deception by those in charge, yes.

what is a soul, intellectual idea one carries in hope, faith, charity, protects one's character after death as much as it did humanity defends it morally, legally, ethically cradle to grave being alive now in a body that never stays same form achieved
I'm waiting for a downside.
as conceived to replace one's 4 previous generation people being 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents and that is looking backwards, forward all one can be is 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents, 1 of 16 dead great great grandparents?
thanks for some numbers?
Now what is simple compounding results nothing stays as arrived with everything changing in series parallel time displaced here now? Eternity. Nothing supernatural about it. Ju evolving maintaining eternal separation of life adapting to mutually timed apart occupying space conceived to decomposed as current numbers living.
everything is natural, even our immortal souls.
where is all that too complicated shit coming from, deception by those in charge, yes.

no. the decepticons are the nihilists and the necromongers, like you.

a88546644dc7b67542d7071d1cccc9cb.jpg

@AHZ

semantics, symbolism, metaphorical hyperbole from what if to metaphysical hypothetical scenarios what about, all distracting everyone from navigating the series parallel results of situated in specific skin adapting to a same moment one exists as spontaneously alive individually here simultaneously from origin of conceived to replace the ancestry combined your DNA by specific acts of reproduction by specific persons that if one realizes there aren't more than 5 generation gaps to those living forward any rotation of the planet since this species arrived.

original 16 created 8 children that reproduced a 3rd generation where 3rd generation added 4 grandparents, that added 2 parenting the original 16's great great grandchildren one at a time, while all this only took place when mutually evolving in series parallel time occupying space then, same as the 5 generations gaps operate same since until dawn of civilization having language introduce reasonable doubt to confuse the 5 generations into believing they weren't being eternally separated in plain sight some 7,000 years ago.

Given flugelhorn with the yes stirrups in general supposition, fragrances gallop metaphysically in pool dimensions.

Are mufflers enduring maroon concepts through fear or lust?

Bigsby tailpiece through the frozen atoms as gullible manifestations appear above the clitoris of life.

Louisville ash climbs kiosk amid furls of indigenous crayons garnering webs through metastasis and fingers, but why?

Are we ice cream gliders smoking on the grassy knoll? Within what sauce, and who is to frolic? Inflated OPS arises on the gums,
but is it spearmint or is it Asper? Profundities seed gumbo, and post years moss the grain, first then, and then now.

Yellow vibes flourish on conservative dimensions, but only as the mosquito assesses its prospects for cunnilingus over the gills.
Tuned port injection feels the necessity of syrup, even as the marigolds are flossed with steam and hunger. Shall we flee or shall we mammal? Does it grow either flop?

In the girth, we finally oasis the beginning and the kink explodes into rational paving stones. Likeness abounds as do many ferns, and the lamp oil tells tale of inner tubes and scabs.
Yet through it, the flamingo washes her many novels and the bliss turnbuckles black fonts of gloom.

First came the sawdust of discovery from which the kindling and the anchovies emerged as molten grapes. Are memories merely the hinge of vestiges from where the foster care emerges as tumultuous pudding?
Trout and carriage bolts visit the frankness of obscenity, but even so, the tits of claustrophobia nurse the merits of Bohemian rivets.

Deny spackle if you will, my queen of trollops, but then know that jaundice travels like the blue light of suspicion over damp socks.
What patriotism approaches escarole when the normal wrinkles blend? We must ponder the resultant laces. We must strangle the presiding frame of Rubbermaid.

@AHZ

semantics, symbolism, metaphorical hyperbole from what if to metaphysical hypothetical scenarios what about, all distracting everyone from navigating the series parallel results of situated in specific skin adapting to a same moment one exists as spontaneously alive individually here simultaneously from origin of conceived to replace the ancestry combined your DNA by specific acts of reproduction by specific persons that if one realizes there aren't more than 5 generation gaps to those living forward any rotation of the planet since this species arrived.

original 16 created 8 children that reproduced a 3rd generation where 3rd generation added 4 grandparents, that added 2 parenting the original 16's great great grandchildren one at a time, while all this only took place when mutually evolving in series parallel time occupying space then, same as the 5 generations gaps operate same since until dawn of civilization having language introduce reasonable doubt to confuse the 5 generations into believing they weren't being eternally separated in plain sight some 7,000 years ago.

Given flugelhorn with the yes stirrups in general supposition, fragrances gallop metaphysically in pool dimensions.

Are mufflers enduring maroon concepts through fear or lust?

Bigsby tailpiece through the frozen atoms as gullible manifestations appear above the clitoris of life.

Louisville ash climbs kiosk amid furls of indigenous crayons garnering webs through metastasis and fingers, but why?

Are we ice cream gliders smoking on the grassy knoll? Within what sauce, and who is to frolic? Inflated OPS arises on the gums,
but is it spearmint or is it Asper? Profundities seed gumbo, and post years moss the grain, first then, and then now.

Yellow vibes flourish on conservative dimensions, but only as the mosquito assesses its prospects for cunnilingus over the gills.
Tuned port injection feels the necessity of syrup, even as the marigolds are flossed with steam and hunger. Shall we flee or shall we mammal? Does it grow either flop?

In the girth, we finally oasis the beginning and the kink explodes into rational paving stones. Likeness abounds as do many ferns, and the lamp oil tells tale of inner tubes and scabs.
Yet through it, the flamingo washes her many novels and the bliss turnbuckles black fonts of gloom.

Lest I demur, the above scallops the frog of St. Blitzen tomorrow and purple as well.

Obvious by 3 posts in a row you recognized honesty for the first time in ages and have to unleash such hyperbole to get everyone to agree stay away from this thread creating a domino effect on every reality in this atmosphere. Imagine, took humanity 400 generations to assure last 5 stay corrupted until extinction event arrives and along comes this one male discussing physical absolutes and all 5 corrupted generations could change their mind in one rotation of the planet.

Wretched investigation of the Cracker Barrel rocker on the porch of Rasmus, he of flannel and calamine lotion arising over fermentation, can result only in fragments of wax.

Flash her closed but shallow numeral, but only as the precinct observes its Ramadan of urgency and flatulence.

Cracks abound on the surface of instinct, and wounds reopen with the grace of a well struck cleek. Veils over the many faces of urethane, once balata but never again, project the
solitude of great mackerel and their brethren from the Alamo. Who is to deny the rabbits of hemlock? College ruled pages ripped from the journals of aardvarks languish over the undercooked ribs
from the great vacuum of irritability cover the fingers of unloved infants--perhaps the ultimate proof of God's intolerance.

Cyber-horns blow the chorus of inverted mollusks, and the strings of past failures provide strident harmony against their own will. We see. We deny. We almost perish but don't quite regurgitate.

Here, victims of Creation, lie the great truths of the recycling generation. Here we experience the mashed, the French fried, and the baked of urgent penetration.

Last edited:
As crystal-encrusted currency surges toward orgasmic climax, yellow dots of optimism diminish--first gradually and then brown.
From these numerals arrive polyester, and follicles of complacency begin to close the books of the assailants. The chain-markers stretch,
but don't the arrows bend as well? Grey lines of appetite appear skittish, while even the sparrows acknowledge the absence of plastic and dust.

Here we have the elasticity of mahogany praising the punctuation, but not as the glow of twisted gelatin swears otherwise.
Onward, ceiling tiles of the cordless mouse! My mug salutes the furtive sighs of the sharpener incarnate.

As crystal-encrusted currency surges toward orgasmic climax, yellow dots of optimism diminish--first gradually and then brown.
From these numerals arrive polyester, and follicles of complacency begin to close the books of the assailants. The chain-markers stretch,
but don't the arrows bend as well? Grey lines of appetite appear skittish, while even the sparrows acknowledge the absence of plastic and dust.

Here we have the elasticity of mahogany praising the punctuation, but not as the glow of twisted gelatin swears otherwise.
Onward, ceiling tiles of the cordless mouse! My mug salutes the furtive sighs of the sharpener incarnate.

doesn't amaze me anymore to see a socially conscience nurtured characters serving humanity corrupting each great great grandchild changing the entire population of this species' last 5 generations evolving separately since conceived by the moment shared in series parallel time displaced since inception of conceived next generations never evolving beyond the moment here as personally experienced by each demanding everyone believe it isn't possible.
their brain navigating the deception practiced 24/7 cradle to grave.

dare anyone to use history of humanity as their alibi and social justification everyone else did it too.

Here is my curse and it comes from instinctively aware why I exist in the first placed in this atmosphere as conceived to last breath before decomposing back into never duplicating my time here again. .

A personal brain navigates being alive as eternally separated in series parallel displacement as ancestrally positioned in current plain sight. Believing anything else is possible is simply denying now is eternity enabling current events as corrupted as they arrived goes forward each generation left adapting in the moment here..".

I don't have enemies, everyone makes me theirs because I just happen to understand what every reality ignores in plain sight. On the most part I fight psychological class warfare in cyberspace because the tech supplies direct brain to brain conversations without getting nose to nose confrontations with mob mentalities willing to destroy anyone that doesn't compromise with any form of denying now is eternity when genetics shows it always was..

I bet you're really fun at parties.

Wretched investigation of the Cracker Barrel rocker on the porch of Rasmus, he of flannel and calamine lotion arising over fermentation, can result only in fragments of wax.

Flash her closed but shallow numeral, but only as the precinct observes its Ramadan of urgency and flatulence.

Cracks abound on the surface of instinct, and wounds reopen with the grace of a well struck cleek. Veils over the many faces of urethane, once balata but never again, project the
solitude of great mackerel and their brethren from the Alamo. Who is to deny the rabbits of hemlock? College ruled pages ripped from the journals of aardvarks languish over the undercooked ribs
from the great vacuum of irritability cover the fingers of unloved infants--perhaps the ultimate proof of God's intolerance.

Cyber-horns blow the chorus of inverted mollusks, and the strings of past failures provide strident harmony against their own will. We see. We deny. We almost perish but don't quite regurgitate.

Here, victims of Creation, lie the great truths of the recycling generation. Here we experience the mashed, the French fried, and the baked of urgent penetration.

Wow! Here I thought you were just an old fool with progressive ideals and a Corvette. I apologize, you are a colossal Visionary. Kudos!

Back