my posts now dont bump a thread to the top and always say ERROR

the crew here freaks the fuck out every time I come back here.

they make little packs not to answer me

they invent rules like no getting old posts.

they do that because I make them face what they said in the past and show they are full of shit and are NEVER correct in retrospect.

right wing people cheat

its what they do.

they hate democracy an fairness.

its why they are fucking racists

how often does this site crash?

it pretty much always crashes when Im here a say I'm not leaving.

I cant see the crashes that happen when I'm not here.

TELL ME ABOUT THEM

why wont you guys tell me about all those times this site crashes when I'm not here?

you say it happens

it sure happens a lot if it happens even when I'm not here

It doesn't happen all that often Desh, however due to a recent upgrade to mysql that didn't take correctly the innodb was corrupt. The innodb is the engine that controls the storage of the data. What was happening is with a corrupt innodb the site will lose some of the tables in the database as the control for the storage is where the issue lies.

The latest fix appears to have worked as well, but I have to let it run before I'll know.

Anyway, the October issue where the server company forced me to upgrade so my scripts would be more efficient and I wouldn't be using up too much of the resources on the server (that was why they would suspend the account on occasion) was the catalyst for this issue...

There is no way I could avoid the update, unless I wanted my site to be constantly "suspended" because I was using up too much of the shared resources of the VPN. There is no way they, or I, could know that a small corruption in the innodb would be exacerbated by the upgrade (and was the likely reason for the inefficient use of resources by the dbase). At that point, we've (the server company and I) have been working on making sure I have a clean innodb and don't lose any further data.

The corruption was present in the backups over a long period, it took finding one from 2014 that finally solved the issue with the data itself... now we think we've solved the innodb issue. Only time will tell though.

So, two dbase issues in a month is extremely rare for the site. It had nothing to do with you. And life will go on.

sorry to hear it damo

the thing is its hard for me to believe it.

this site has crashed many times right after I have come back and tried to stay.

I don't recall people talking about a crash I wasn't aware of.

the people here make lists to order posters NOT to talk to me.

many people ban huge lists of people so they don't have to talk to people that give them FACTS they have no counter to.

This site used to be the fairest site on the internets.

Its very obviously not anymore.

what happened to your moral code for you to lose sight of what is fair?

You used to understand what fair was and would have NEVER allowed that thread ban crap here which is only designed to fend off facts

We had a vote, people like the feature, it stayed.

I, personally, have been thinking of doing away with some of the features because the latest version of vbulletin (version 5) does not have hacks that would provide them. However, they continue to update the version I use so I haven't had to do that.

Anyway, the vote stands. If you'd like to see it go away, campaign for it with the users then we'll hold another vote. If you convince more than half of the every day users that the feature needs to go I'll remove it.

and I dont remember

when did place start running on votes?

when you run all the left wing posters out with shitty rules the right abuses non stop to avoid facts and debate you let right wing cons run the show.

why is it the right here has to ignore enmass many of the left wing posters who you cant counter the facts of.

so that they will leave

that is the plan

to create a right wing hole that people who hate facts can hide in

and I dont remember

when did place start running on votes?

when you run all the left wing posters out with shitty rules the right abuses non stop to avoid facts and debate you let right wing cons run the show.

why is it the right here has to ignore enmass many of the left wing posters who you cant counter the facts of.

I simply asked people if a feature I don't personally like is something they did like. More people liked it than disliked it. I kept it.

Again, if you want it gone convince people. If more than half of the every day users want it gone it will go. Of course, if I liked the feature that would not be an option. I keep the features I like and use without regard to the posters...

its hated by the left

loved by the right.

did you notice that ?

It's used by both. And currently we have more leftists than righties... So, if it is you should have an easy time convincing half of the every day posters to make it go away.

nope

not true.

only one fucking "left" leaning poster uses it like fucking toilet paper while having diarrhea.

interesting thing is that supposed left leaning poster bans left leaning posters.

this is a sham

Its wrong and evil

you know it.

tell me damo do you still like that band I preached to you about ?

we had an extensive discussion about a certain band and you ended up saying they were now practically your fav.

I do remember the conversation and that I was surprised. That was the time I brought up Screaming Shadows and their incredible drummer...

Although I fear the band name escapes me and has probably dropped from my playlist currently (unless I truly loved it). There have been extreme events in my life that have distracted me from some things that are less important.

classical music was involved does that ring a bell

oh and btw we lost NONE of the music thread.

it had been updated just like all the other threads.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Apocalyptica? Yeah, they are absolutely still on my faves list.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Again, only two threads were compromised. Myself and others joked about your paranoia.

every time I come back and say I'm staying the board crashes.

doe this board crash when I'm not here?

if it does then this place crashes all the fucking time huh.

just how often does this place crash folks?

It only crashes, when you've been posting.

Back