My way or no way... Bush is such a manipulator.

Do you really think so? I think that part is just propaganda.
I think they are trying, I don't know if it will be a good result. They may be digging into soft dirt that will just collapse, but they have turned and are no longer digging as they were.

I think that it is just propaganda and talking points when people pretend it is the same when new direction is clear.

I think they are trying, I don't know if it will be a good result. They may be digging into soft dirt that will just collapse, but they have turned and are no longer digging as they were.

I think that it is just propaganda and talking points when people pretend it is the same when new direction is clear.

I dont belive its a new direction, I think its just faster in the same direction with propaganda about there being a new direction.

They never tried to secure Baghdad over the past three years? Hogwash!

But it is the same hole...
There is no other hole to move into, or to get out of. If you have dug a hole it is smart to attempt to remove yourself from the hole, sometimes that takes an attempt to build a ramp rather than dig further down.

I dont belive its a new direction, I think its just faster in the same direction with propaganda about there being a new direction.

They never tried to secure Baghdad over the past three years? Hogwash!
They have never held positions in the city after the intial entry. They have cleaned then left the neighborhoods thus allowing people to re-enter and rebuild.

That is because they were not holding the Iraq portion of the soloution to their job. Now they claim they will do that. why should I believe them when they have not done what they said so far.

So the difference is that the Iraq government says they really mean it this time?

Back