My Work days

Cancel7

Banned
I am so bored at work, I feel like I'm going to shoot myself. I wish I had a joint, I'd smoke it. Anything. I don't think it's normal for me to have so little to do, on so many days. I might have two days where I have a decent amount of writing to do, and then the other three, next to nothing. Also, I'm a fast writer, so that doesn't help. What are they paying me for? It's starting to drive me crazy.

I actually nearly had a panic attack yesterday when this board went down for like, two minutes. Because what if it didn't come back up? Without this board during the day, I'm a total suicide waiting to happen. I cannot stand to be bored.

I know this is all very Rob like, me me me. But I'm that bored.

I'm actually extremely busy today. It sucks. I think I like getting paid just to surf the net better.

Sorry, I couldn't help it Darla. its like he was begging me to do it.

LOL It's ok, it made me laugh.

Yeah, getting paid to surf the net isn't bad. I mean, it's not like I'm one of those Chineese slaves AHZ is always ranting about, so it could be worse. Just that sometimes, the boredom gets to me, but tomorrow i am supposed to have a decent project to work on, so we'll see.

I have dark auburn hair. Past shoulder lenght. Brown eyes. Medium height, medium build. What else? I am only answering this because you asked. lol

I would tell BB to go f himself you know! ;)

Exactly as I pictured. My guess is that you're late 30's early 40's. And I bet you dress just like Daisy Duke.

Your out of control jealousy of me has finally driven you to this kind of mean slander. Do you see what's happend to you? If I see you in NY I am going to kick your ass, and as you can see, I have some weight behind that threat!

Huh? slander? Moi???!!! I think that's a great picture. One of the best I've seen of you. ;)

Back