Name your top 5 people you most admire ...

Let's not leave out Joe Biden for trying to unite us again and put back America from what we just came through.

Only still alive:

Jordan Peterson
Gad Saad
Thomas Moore (Care of the Soul)
Tucker
Trump
I watched Tucker every single day from 3 years back. Never missed a show. I found his forensic probing style a blessing but something happened, he appeared to change so I stopped watching/listening to him. Did he change or have I imagined it?

Good list

I totally admire people who stand against authority and the powerful/Establishment types. Those who risk everything.
For example: I do not admire the Dali Lama - who sits away in some hideout getting paid for interviews while his "people" risk their lives. But Dr King lead from the front knowing he will probably be shot. Thats what I call a hero.

I watched Tucker every single day from 3 years back. Never missed a show. I found his forensic probing style a blessing but something happened, he appeared to change so I stopped watching/listening to him. Did he change or have I imagined it?

I dont know, I barely ever paid attention to him till Trump, till he turned out to understand Trump and the Movement he leads, and was found to be asking so many questions that pretty much no one else was asking about what has gone so very wrong with America, this collapse is stunning, "Who's Responsible?".

Him and me are still working on that, but make no mistake, Tucker is one of the 30 most important people in the national dialog right now, which is why the Revolution is so desperate to take him out.

I dont think much of FoxNews, not since the days of Roger, but that Tucker is still there is one thing that the people who run it have done right.

I dont know, I barely ever paid attention to him till Trump, till he turned out to understand Trump and the Movement he leads, and was found to be asking so many questions that pretty much no one else was asking about what has gone so very wrong with America, this collapse is stunning, "Who's Responsible?".

Him and me are still working on that, but make no mistake, Tucker is one of the 30 most important people in the national dialog right now, which is why the Revolution is so desperate to take him out.

I dont think much of FoxNews, not since the days of Roger, but that Tucker is still there is one thing that the people who run it have done right.
Thats good the hear. I am getting back to him. I agree with your comment ref Trump and Tucker asking the right questions. He stumped every single leftie he interviewed, bug style.

the only "movement" coming from trump is the diarrhea he spews from both ends that his goony voters lap up with a spoon. what a maroon. windmill cancer?

the only "movement" coming from trump is the diarrhea he spews from both ends that his goony voters lap up with a spoon. what a maroon. windmill cancer?

You seem particularly emotional this morning......is there something that you would like to share with the class.

Back