Name your top 5 people you most admire ...

This "someone" called me a LIAR. The first time I said it was to a person who dished out far worse an insult -without provocation. I am not a liar and I value my integrity. So when you tell that guy to delete calling ma a "LIAR" I will delete my calling that person a "pedo". Is that fair or is it that fairness does not matter, what do you think?

Y O U called M E a pedo and I advised you that was a bannable offense then. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...The-FBI-Wants-Your-Help&p=4312978#post4312978

You can call anybody anything except a pedophile. Rule 12b: "We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles..." I don't know why it's so hard to understand.

This isn't about posters calling each other names because that's business as usual around here. This is specifically about pedophilia and Damocles takes it very seriously. If you think it's silly, go to the Forum Announcements and read how many posters were banned for it.

Dear fucking idiot

How can he be far left when he is getting big approval from even Republican voters?

Just lying and ignoring facts makes you an evil brain dead fuck

Fuck you very much

dear dumb ass hes a joke period , hes screwing America get over it I dont like him

Y O U called M E a pedo and I advised you that was a bannable offense then. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...The-FBI-Wants-Your-Help&p=4312978#post4312978

You can call anybody anything except a pedophile. Rule 12b: "We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles..." I don't know why it's so hard to understand.

This isn't about posters calling each other names because that's business as usual around here. This is specifically about pedophilia and Damocles takes it very seriously. If you think it's silly, go to the Forum Announcements and read how many posters were banned for it.
Shove it. I dont give a flying fuck what you say or do. Hows that boy.

I dont trade off my integrity for a numbnut moron such as you. No matter what. I am happy that you are annoyed boy. Snowfalkes get annoyed I expect it.

You just bought you self a mod fucking
PEDO - short for pedogenic - meaning your head is buried in the soil. You are as low as a worm in the soil. But hey I suspect GREEK is not your language. It is mine. Now shove that wherever you want and cry off to whomever you want. OK little boy snowflake.Pedogenic.

The say it again and be done with us all fuckfart
You rotten smelly low life pedogenic .... so you are snowflaked and feeling a baby cry baby. Do you want somebody to love you and tell you how great you are.... yes i thought so. You need protection from the moderators yes I get it. Snowflakes must be protected ... you poor thing.

You rotten smelly low life pedogenic .... so you are snowflaked and feeling a baby cry baby. Do you want somebody to love you and tell you how great you are.... yes i thought so. You need protection from the moderators yes I get it. Snowflakes must be protected ... you poor thing.

Wow

You blew a fucking gasket huh

Enjoy your vacation

PEDO - short for pedogenic - meaning your head is buried in the soil. You are as low as a worm in the soil. But hey I suspect GREEK is not your language. It is mine. Now shove that wherever you want and cry off to whomever you want. OK little boy snowflake.Pedogenic.

Sure

Maybe the mods will fall for that

Then everyone can use pedo and make your claim

I don’t really care if they do

I watched Tucker every single day from 3 years back. Never missed a show. I found his forensic probing style a blessing but something happened, he appeared to change so I stopped watching/listening to him. Did he change or have I imagined it?

The Billion Dollar Defamation lawsuit against Fox???

Ever since Sydney came out with her You're-stupid-if-you-believed-me legal strategy, Fox News has been in a bind.

I totally admire people who stand against authority and the powerful/Establishment types. Those who risk everything.
For example: I do not admire the Dali Lama - who sits away in some hideout getting paid for interviews while his "people" risk their lives. But Dr King lead from the front knowing he will probably be shot. Thats what I call a hero.

BLM? Antifa? Earth First? The SDS? The Weathermen? SLA?

Well, well...poor desh..wasted everyone's time and all that energy;)

Back