NCAA Tournament

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
With the roll OSU has been on and how the dominated the Big 10 tournament and probably the best player in the nation in Evan Turner it would be a crime if the Buckeyes don't get a #1 seed!!!

Man I hope we get to play Duke! That can only happen if they both go to the finals. Damn.

Oh well, #2 seed aint so bad. OSU should do all right. I think with the roll they have been on and with Evans being healthy we got a good shot at the final 4.

With the roll OSU has been on and how the dominated the Big 10 tournament and probably the best player in the nation in Evan Turner it would be a crime if the Buckeyes don't get a #1 seed!!!
Number one seed? Really? You think that you have played as well as Kansas, Kentucky and Syracuse? I agree Duke doesn't deserve it either.

Number one seed? Really? You think that you have played as well as Kansas, Kentucky and Syracuse? I agree Duke doesn't deserve it either.
No we haven't but only because of Evans injury early in the season. With a healthy Evans we have been as consistant as the other top 3 seeds and have done better than all of them against top 50 RPI teams. So yea...were better than Duke and should have been a #1 seed.

No biggie though. OSU has momentum. I like our chances. We're a fast, veteran team that's fairly deep and we have one of the best two players (IMHO) in the nation right now. Our performance in the Big 10 tournament was impressive. It's been the most dominant performance by a Big 10 team in quite a while.

Last edited:
Man I hope we get to play Duke! That can only happen if they both go to the finals. Damn.

Oh well, #2 seed aint so bad. OSU should do all right. I think with the roll they have been on and with Evans being healthy we got a good shot at the final 4.

My guess is they fall to Gtown...

and No... they were not number 1 worthy. They played in a weak little ten this year.

:(

People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what's bitter and move on.
Bill Cosby

So day one ends, with the Big Least not being all they think they are. Big 12 goes 3-1 with only the Longhorns being unable to pull off a win. 5 teams with double digit seedings move one, which was only one shy of tying the record. For me locally, the UNM Lobos won tonight, and tomorrow NMSU plays MSU. All in all a great first day of the dance. Oh and won other thing, YOU SUCK GEORGETOWN! Hahahahahaha.

Back