NCAA Tournament

Bwahahahaha GTown fell to the Ohio Bobcats in one of the biggest upsets in NCAA BB Tournament History! Bwahahahaha!

Yeah... I posted that on another thread to you yesterday.

They shot about 58% from the field.... great D from Gtown. On top of that my boys from Marquette choked one up to a pathetic Pac 10 team. 15 point lead... hey lets play conservatively.... that strategy will screw you every time.

Bad day for the Big East. 1-3 yesterday. Like I said... Ohio state will not beat Georgetown.... cause their little sister already took care of them Hoyas.

Yeah... I posted that on another thread to you yesterday.

They shot about 58% from the field.... great D from Gtown. On top of that my boys from Marquette choked one up to a pathetic Pac 10 team. 15 point lead... hey lets play conservatively.... that strategy will screw you every time.

Bad day for the Big East. 1-3 yesterday. Like I said... Ohio state will not beat Georgetown.... cause their little sister already took care of them Hoyas.
Come on! Be gracious and give those Bobcats some props. Man they were hot from the 3 pt line, they just kept putting em up and nutin but net. The Hoyas were clueless to stop them. Ohio U has just been on a tear lately. The was just one hell of a performance shooting like that by the Bobcats.

My brother played ball at Western Illinois. Lost to Bryce Drew and the rest of the Valpo gang three straight years in the conference tourney finals...
Have you ever been to Valpo? I drive through their several times a year going through the Chicago area either to Iowa or Wisconsin. If you ever go through Valpo drop into the Strongbow Inn. They've been there like forever and then some. Off all things they specialize in Turkey and man they do it right. They also have a bakery that's out of this world. Good eats man.

Have you ever been to Valpo? I drive through their several times a year going through the Chicago area either to Iowa or Wisconsin. If you ever go through Valpo drop into the Strongbow Inn. They've been there like forever and then some. Off all things they specialize in Turkey and man they do it right. They also have a bakery that's out of this world. Good eats man.

I went to law school there.....ask about the Turkey Surprise appetizers at Strongbows......they aren't a regular feature.....they only have them right after a new flock is neutered....

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! The UNI Panthers just ate the JayHawks for lunch! PMP!!! CAN YOU FREAKEN BELIEVE IT? Oh My freaken God! THIS IS THE BIGGEST UPSET IN NCAA BB HISTORY!!!! WAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! The UNI Panthers just ate the JayHawks for lunch! PMP!!! CAN YOU FREAKEN BELIEVE IT? Oh My freaken God! THIS IS THE BIGGEST UPSET IN NCAA BB HISTORY!!!! WAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNI deserves that win. They came to play and KU did not. I am impressed. UNI looks good enough to get through the sweet 16. This really was a HUGE upset. Revel in it PMP!

UNI deserves that win. They came to play and KU did not. I am impressed. UNI looks good enough to get through the sweet 16. This really was a HUGE upset. Revel in it PMP!
Not to take away anything from UNI at all but this was certainly another one of the Jayhawks famous choke jobs.

I don't think I have enjoyed a basketball game so much in over twenty years.....they played brilliantly.....

the irony continues....if my other favorite, MSU wins tomorrow their next opponent is......UNI........

I don't think I have enjoyed a basketball game so much in over twenty years.....they played brilliantly.....

the irony continues....if my other favorite, MSU wins tomorrow their next opponent is......UNI........
I know how you feel. I felt that way when the Davidson Wildcats had their run. I lived for 5 years just a couple of blocks away from their campus before moving back here to Columbus. I literally taught my wife how to drive in the parking lot of their basketball arena. So when they had their run in the tournament under Del Curry I had a blast. :)

I am a K-State alum and love what Martin and his team have done this year.

Having said that, my prediction is that the Cats will be blown out by Xavier/Pittsburgh. They will probably look like chumps on a national stage. I hope they read this and they go out and turn me into the chump.

The Cats are Championship material with a chip on their shoulder.

I am a K-State alum and love what Martin and his team have done this year.

Having said that, my prediction is that the Cats will be blown out by Xavier/Pittsburgh. They will probably look like chumps on a national stage. I hope they read this and they go out and turn me into the chump.

The Cats are Championship material with a chip on their shoulder.
Hello Lude Dude.

I think the fact that the Kats played Kansas twice and lost both times has to give K State fans an uneasy feeling. But what the hell. Ya'll all ready have the last laugh. You're in the sweet sixteen and the Jayhawks are Wildcat chow.

Back