NCAA Tournament

Hello Lude Dude.

I think the fact that the Kats played Kansas twice and lost both times has to give K State fans an uneasy feeling. But what the hell. Ya'll all ready have the last laugh. You're in the sweet sixteen and the Jayhawks are Wildcat chow.

You know this is a lude? Like Wow man! :palm:

Come on! Be gracious and give those Bobcats some props. Man they were hot from the 3 pt line, they just kept putting em up and nutin but net. The Hoyas were clueless to stop them. Ohio U has just been on a tear lately. The was just one hell of a performance shooting like that by the Bobcats.

sorry, didn't mean to belittle them. I just hear over and over how there is THE Ohio state University and thus assumed all other universities in the state were mere weaklings.

As for Ohio's shooting... yeah, they were totally on fire. Though GTown defended them as effectively as a first grader defending Jordan in his prime.

sorry, didn't mean to belittle them. I just hear over and over how there is THE Ohio state University and thus assumed all other universities in the state were mere weaklings.

As for Ohio's shooting... yeah, they were totally on fire. Though GTown defended them as effectively as a first grader defending Jordan in his prime.
Actually that's a bit of a mythology because of the success of the football buckeys. U of Cincinnati has a better history in BBall then OSU does and up until Don Donaher retired in the mid 80's U of Dayton was a national player on the scale of Marquette and Louisville. They have been replaced in recent years by Xavier another Jesuit school that plays pretty good basketball.

They will be 7-5 soon enough. ;)
Doubt that. My guess is that the Bucks or the Spartans will be a final 4 team....though UNI could certainly pull another upset. I don't really see Tenn beating the Bucks either. so If the Bucks and Spartans win their sweet sixteen games then that guarentees a Big 10 team will be in the final 4 as they would play each other in the elite 8 round in their bracket.

Don't count Purdue out either. Their far better than any team Duke has played so far in this tournament.

Alex Herrmann, a 17-year old autistic boy from Chicago, has done something nearly 5 million sports fans on ESPN failed to do. Herrmann has a perfect NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament bracket after the first two rounds.

Alex has nailed everything perfectly so far, included North Iowa’s upset win over #1 seed Kansas. 99.1% of the 5 million on ESPN predicted Kansas would win. He has Purdue winning it all which seems like a long shot.

Alex’s 24-year old brother, Andrew Herrmann, helped Alex entering his picks onto CBSSports.com’s free bracket challenge, in a contest with no monetary prize. Alex would be ineligible at ESPN and other contests with prize money since he is under 18.

I don't think the Spartans can carry it......they've won their last three by only a few points and now they have an injury to contend with....

Alex Herrmann, a 17-year old autistic boy from Chicago, has done something nearly 5 million sports fans on ESPN failed to do. Herrmann has a perfect NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament bracket after the first two rounds.

Alex has nailed everything perfectly so far, included North Iowa’s upset win over #1 seed Kansas. 99.1% of the 5 million on ESPN predicted Kansas would win. He has Purdue winning it all which seems like a long shot.

Alex’s 24-year old brother, Andrew Herrmann, helped Alex entering his picks onto CBSSports.com’s free bracket challenge, in a contest with no monetary prize. Alex would be ineligible at ESPN and other contests with prize money since he is under 18.

I heard about this and the first thing I thought of, is that there's a whole bunch of people feeling really stupid right now.

I wonder what his method is?

The Butler Bulldogs of the Horizen league are going to the final four. I think this is the first time a team in the final four had the home field advantage.

Back