Need desk chair advice

yes watermark, that is what i said.

I used to have the mindset of being a cheapo for a chair. But I have changed my tune. I am in my chair a LOT. I also plan on keeping my chair for a while. Given the amount of use it will get, 500 dollars really isn't that much long term. I should have something very comfy. Plus I have minor lower back problems.

Last edited:
im thinking of this O_o
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeHwZM-9Kek"]YouTube- Raynor Ergohuman Mesh Chair[/ame]

i have plenty of my own money, not that's any of your business. I didn't start this thread to talk about my personal finances though. Can I hear from some non poor people please?

i have plenty of my own money, not that's any of your business. I didn't start this thread to talk about my personal finances though. Can I hear from some non poor people please?

I'm not sure anyone here is rich enough not to blink at the prospect of spending half a grand on a chair.

500 dollars is not a lot for something you are going to be using everyday for a long time for multiple hours a day. you need to learn perspective

yeah capt spends like a bajillion dollars on guns so he can shoot some soda cans once a month and maybe pick off a squirrel from time to time and he doesn't get shit. everyone can relate to a nice chair that is used often.

500 dollars is not a lot for something you are going to be using everyday for a long time for multiple hours a day. you need to learn perspective
The perspective can also say that your $500 chair does very little more than it's cheaper counter parts.

I am very poor and my dad sure as hell isn't going to spend money on me for anything that isn't absolutely required for me to continue living. I guess I don't have much perspective in this case. :-/

yeah capt spends like a bajillion dollars on guns so he can shoot some soda cans once a month and maybe pick off a squirrel from time to time and he doesn't get shit. everyone can relate to a nice chair that is used often.
In the past month I've probably shot $500 worth of ammo. I'm training for 3 gun.

Back