Neil deGrasse Tyson: "I am not an atheist!"

When someone hates atheists as a matter of principle they aren't really interested in reading the details of the debate.
Stop whining.
I am almost the only person here who has cosistently elevated atheist thinkers to thread topics, because their insights are worth considering.

The reason I don't want to invest much time and energy into thinking about what you are saying is because I don't think I can trust what you are saying. You have used sock puppets and lied about it, you have changed your user name at least a couple dozen times, stolen photos from Reddit and passed them off as your own, and you have provided different and contradictory stories about your college background.

Stop whining.
I am almost the only person here who has cosistently elevated atheist thinkers to thread topics, because their insights are worth considering.

No, you attack atheists non-stop. At least the ones who actually talk to you.

The reason I don't want to invest much time and energy into thinking about what you are saying is because I don't think I can trust what you are saying.

You can verify my points and positions on atheism. That's why I have included so many references and citations. What you really mean is you hate me and you can't get beyond that hate to actually discuss the POINTS I raise and instead simply want to attack me personally.

That is called an argumentum ad hominem. It is a specious form of debate in which you ignore the POINT and make it about the PERSON.

You have used sock puppets

Again, that has nothing to do with the points I raise. That is why I include references, citations etc. You can debate the point or you can attack the person. I've given you plenty of material to discuss but you always prefer to attack the person.

I'm honestly surprised you don't understand the argumentum ad hominem better.

and lied about it, you have changed your user name at least a couple dozen times, stolen photos from Reddit and passed them off as your own, and you have provided different and contradictory stories about your college background.

SO when I provide references and citations for my points that you don't read, does that ever cause you to reconsider that maybe you are attacking the wrong thing?

You are full of shit

You have already conceded elsewhere that you are unable to discuss the topic and prefer to attack. I will assume that's my signal that you are unable to defend your position and you are still unable to understand mine. That's fine. It's easy enough to dispense with third-rate intellects such as yours.

I see you have conceded the debate and are now just ranting. Sorry you couldn't understand the point better. Maybe if you take some time to reread the posts and get someone to help you with the big words you'll get it figured out.
Have you fucked yourself yet. If not...go fuck yourself.

When you are talking about atheism, at least part of atheism, you are. By definition.

Fuck you and fuck your supposed definition.

I am talking about your belief that there are no gods...or that it is more likely that there are no gods than that there is one.

You are a believer.

Just like your "belief" there is not tooth fairy? your "belief" there is no Santa Claus?
Horseshit.

You are, like the theists, making a blind guess about the REALITY of existence.

And you do not have the ethical wherewithal to acknowledge it.

You have already conceded elsewhere that you are unable to discuss the topic and prefer to attack. I will assume that's my signal that you are unable to defend your position and you are still unable to understand mine. That's fine. It's easy enough to dispense with third-rate intellects such as yours.
Go fuck yourself. If I had any respect for you or your bullshit, I would willingly discuss anything with you.

I have absolutely none, though, and just want to say, "Go fuck yourself."

Go fuck yourself.

"Go fuck yourself."
Have you fucked yourself yet. If not...go fuck yourself.

Fuck you and fuck your supposed definition.

You honestly don't need to go on like this. I have accepted your inability to debate the point. Your loss is clearly upsetting you but this isn't really the best way to relieve your stress.

Take a deep breath, maybe go play in a sandbox or with your toys. Scream it out, stamp your little feet.

Then try coming back and reading what I wrote. Maybe someone can help you understand it.

You honestly don't need to go on like this. I have accepted your inability to debate the point. Your loss is clearly upsetting you but this isn't really the best way to relieve your stress.

Take a deep breath, maybe go play in a sandbox or with your toys. Scream it out, stamp your little feet.

Then try coming back and reading what I wrote. Maybe someone can help you understand it.
Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

LOL. You've lost it completely now. Too bad. You were able to fake for a while that you could discuss the topic. But don't worry. I've seen plenty of folks like you on here.

Honestly, don't feel bad. Understanding philosophical discussion points is not easy. Requires some education.

LOL. You've lost it completely now. Too bad. You were able to fake for a while that you could discuss the topic. But don't worry. I've seen plenty of folks like you on here.

Honestly, don't feel bad. Understanding philosophical discussion points is not easy. Requires some education.
Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

LOL. I honestly didn't want to make you blow a fuse or anything. Clearly you are not cut out for discussion of intellectual topics if you can't handle someone disagreeing with you. But it was clear you didn't understand any of the points I raised and you clearly were unable to read the references I cited.

So keep screaming and stamping your little feet. Maybe someone will give you your binky.

Back