Never piss off a Polish dentist!!

You are talking about the US where the finest experts can be bought and paid for, the Gulf states haven't squeezed enough baksheesh from BP yet so they need some more ammo. The FDA says the Gulf is safe for fishing but people living thousands of miles away seem to know better.

The problem is Tom, the fish in the gulf may or may not be safe to eat, but the gulf isn't safe for fish.

Go to key west and do a reef snorkeling trip. Indian pass at Saint Vincent Wildlife refuge and kayak with hundreds of dolphins like I did and tell me it's ruined. Or maybe just stay in your cement hell!

Thats is hundreds of miles from where the dispersants were released, plus the keys are subject to more flushing by the atlantic ocean.

Im not dismissing BP or saying every inch of the gulf is damage free. The tourist areas are. It'll be decades before we know if deepwater offshore had permanent damage. BP will pay billions more before that to start to make it right. Please uppity northerners stay away from our beaches.

Im not dismissing BP or saying every inch of the gulf is damage free. The tourist areas are. It'll be decades before we know if deepwater offshore had permanent damage. BP will pay billions more before that to start to make it right. Please uppity northerners stay away from our beaches.

Oh finally we get something a bit closer to the truth.

I'm going to a friend's condo on Turks...I'll try and keep myself away from Louisiana Top. I mean, it's tempting and all...but I'll see if I can resist.

True, I over react when people inpune a region for political hackishness.

4053149_460s.jpg

Someone really needs to slap that dentist's mom up. She did not come correct at her ex-boyfriend at all.

Back