New Obama Scandal...

So, are you admitting you don't have a quote that is the lie you keep alleging?

I never said I had a quote, nor did I post the videos....and the lies are not alleged....and lies by omission can't be quoted .... the fact that
the truth isn't there is the proof.

The lies are apparent to ABC NEWS and practically all news org. that reported on the issue at the time

Only you seem to be blind to the facts they present.

They explained the lies on ABC NEWS ...so don't accuse me of something I didn't do....

I believe the news reports....if you don't, I can't help you....stupidity isn't my problem, its yours.

I never said I had a quote, nor did I post the videos....and the lies are not alleged....

The lies are apparent to ABC NEWS and practically all news org. that reported on the issue at the time

They explained the lies on ABC NEWS ...so don't accuse me of something I didn't do....

I believe the news reports....if you don't, I can't help you....stupidity isn't my problem, its yours.

Translation:

I have nothing, I know nothing, signed Vanilla

I never said I had a quote, nor did I post the videos....and the lies are not alleged....and lies by omission can't be quoted .... the fact that
the truth isn't there is the proof.

Oh, so now they are lies of omission... I see.

You did not post the videos, but you gave me the specific parts that you called lies... until I pointed out that they were truthful, now your backing off that and going with the vague "lie of omission". I see. Ok. I got ya, so if I look real hard and squint my eyes just right, I too can see like a Republican?

And with the "lies of omission" allegation we are back to post #1 of this thread... Making fun of the Conservatives because the President omitted to call todays shooting a terrorist attack yet!

Oh, so now they are lies of omission... I see.

You did not post the videos, but you gave me the specific parts that you called lies... until I pointed out that they were truthful, now your backing off that and going with the vague "lie of omission". I see. Ok. I got ya, so if I look real hard and squint my eyes just right, I too can see like a Republican?

Not just NOW, they always were...and to see like a Republican you'd have to read and understand simple news reports on the issue...

As I explained and as did ABC news....the lies are not in what is said, but in what is not....the words are not "truthful" because they are not the "whole truth"...

I'm sure you've heard of that funny oath or at least been told of it from a real lawyer used in courtrooms..."do you swear or affirm to tell the truth, THE WHOLE TRUTH, etc...

or has that been changed ? Is omitting the 'whole truth' in a courtroom considered a kind of perjury ? Maybe not....but in the real world of ethical people, my world, it is.

Last edited:
Like we said....associated with the film.....schooled you again

It was because he used an alias, which violated his parole, he used the alias putting the movie on the Internet which was a violation of his parole. It was not because of the movie, itself, it was because of his activity involving the movie. It wasn't because it was a movie about Muslims, it was because of activities related to the movie. He is not being persecuted because of his movie.

It was because he used an alias, which violated his parole, he used the alias putting the movie on the Internet which was a violation of his parole. It was not because of the movie, itself, it was because of his activity involving the movie. It wasn't because it was a movie about Muslims, it was because of activities related to the movie. He is not being persecuted because of his movie.

I see.

So then theoretically, anyone parolee posting on a forum such as this one with a fabricated screen name can be scooped up for posting sentiments disagreeable to the current regime.

You people really are the new fascists.

Back