New poll: 21% of atheists believe in God

No you are not. You said that SOME athiests are the biggest believers or some such nonsense. NO ATHIESTS ARE EVER BELIEVERS. Some believers say they are atheists, for whatever reason, but remain nonetheless believers.

wrong....every atheist is a believer.....they all believe there is NO god....

that gravity is a theory, is not a point....it is a fact

i should clear up rather quickly before i fuel the idiot fire that I was not being serious. You no doubt, are.

A theory in science is not the same thing as what the average layman views a theory. You are likely viewing "theory" in the context of a hypothesis, which a scientific theory is much much more than.

i should clear up rather quickly before i fuel the idiot fire that I was not being serious. You no doubt, are.

A theory in science is not the same thing as what the average layman views a theory. You are likely viewing "theory" in the context of a hypothesis, which a scientific theory is much much more than.

um....no

they are both theories grind.....one claims to have more facts behind it and more tests etc....but both are theories....while one has more proofs behind it, both are still theories

good lord, tell me you know this

that gravity is a theory, is not a point....it is a fact

I suspect some confusion....there is a Theory of Gravity....which is a theory which describes what gravity is and how it works....and there is a natural force which bears the name "gravity".....obviously, "gravity" is a natural force, not a theory......

but, but, but....no....it is not a belief, i just don't believe there is no god or is that, a god....i'm confused

you idiot, can't you see difference, you're just to stupid to know.

i win!!!!
No I don't believe in God like I don't believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. Same thing.

I suspect some confusion....there is a Theory of Gravity....which is a theory which describes what gravity is and how it works....and there is a natural force which bears the name "gravity".....obviously, "gravity" is a natural force, not a theory......

the point is, watermark cannot see gravity and only understands it somewhat due to the theory of gravity

he claimed he doesn't believe anything he can't see

the point is, watermark cannot see gravity and only understands it somewhat due to the theory of gravity

he claimed he doesn't believe anything he can't see

If I did I was just being short with you because you're an idiot.

Just more proof of how religious people love to go off on irrelevant tangeants because they can't avoid this: there's no reason to believe in God and anyone who does so is retarded.

If I did I was just being short with you because you're an idiot.

Just more proof of how religious people love to go off on irrelevant tangeants because they can't avoid this: there's no reason to believe in God and anyone who does so is retarded.

once again proving all you do for "debate" is:

you're an idiot, i'm smart and stuff, you lose, grind and i pwn you daily

i win!!!!

Actually Gravity is a "Law."

There are theories about Gravity, but the Law of Gravity is itself not a theory....

81721c211522ydOGLs7.jpg

Last edited:
Actually Gravity is a "Law."

There are theories about Gravity, but the Law of Gravity is itself not a theory....

Newton's theory of gravity is often called Newton's "law", which really isn't a good idea IMHO because Newton's theory obviously doesn't describe everything. I don't think Einstein's probably does either.

Back