New Shooter

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel5
  • Start date Start date
3d is failing all over the place though suggesting jaeger is whiskey.

oh i wonder why it's not listed

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_whiskey_brands[/ame]

yeah cause it's not.

You are guys, we are talking chicks, the guys will show up later and they will have all the guy stuff to drink and poo poo our fruity stuff.

Jaeger and red bull kills this old lady, I can't do red bull it makes me not only fly it makes a rocket out of me. I thought my heart was going to burst...nasty taste too. I now drink my jaeger straight, no chaser!

I have only had one good Martini...and two did me a fond goodnight! I am a cheap date.

Oh, nice to throw up..."pretty", I can just hear me now hugging the porcelin throne.

In bars, I like a good Irish car bomb if they have Guiness on tap that is...

Sounds like you know your stuff, but hey, look who I am talking to, right.

You are guys, we are talking chicks, the guys will show up later and they will have all the guy stuff to drink and poo poo our fruity stuff.

Jaeger and red bull kills this old lady, I can't do red bull it makes me not only fly it makes a rocket out of me. I thought my heart was going to burst...nasty taste too. I now drink my jaeger straight, no chaser!

honestly 99 banannas, 99 apples, goldschlaeger is the way to go.

Deer or elk blood, wow, never heard the claim before. What some people will believe.

Deer or elk blood, wow, never heard the claim before. What some people will believe.

Hiya Curly. Anyone who chooses drinks in fashion has no style! Drink what you like. I remember meeting a pro wrestler at a bar for an interview. He ordered a pint ..... of milk!
If you need to drink macho drinks, you ain't macho.

Hello dearest, I imagine the gent didn't get much razing! Thanks, I will heed your advice.

It is turning to Spring here and the sun is back in all her glory! I am loving it and plan to go for a very long walk this evening!

Should be lots of people out to keep moose off the bike trail.

Froggie, when I bartended while in the Marine Corps, I created a unique shooter called an 'afterburner'. It's 1 oz of hot damn cinnamon schnapps and 1 oz of wild turkey. goes down smooth, burns after it hits the gut.

Froggie, when I bartended while in the Marine Corps, I created a unique shooter called an 'afterburner'. It's 1 oz of hot damn cinnamon schnapps and 1 oz of wild turkey. goes down smooth, burns after it hits the gut.

We always have a bottle Hot Damn, at every Holloween party.
We use some shot glasses that are tiny skulls.
Seems appropriate.

Back